Memories

Kyle looked at me upset as I didn't stop; instead, I kept pushing him to his limits. Not a second later when I realized this I found my hands over my head with my wrists being held tightly by Kyles strong grip. I groaned a little when I was pushed to a wall, looking into his eyes they looked darker than usual and his breathing was heavier than I heard a person ever beath. "I-i'm s-so-sorry" I stuttered not only in fear but also in me feeling like my wrists were bruising. "Rose you need to understand I made Tyler take you not only because I love you, but also because; you're going to be mine." Whispering this into Rose's ear Kyle felt her tense up and her breath came to a sudden stop. "L-le-let g-go of me r-right now" Rose's voice bearly came out as she struggled in his grasp even more.  Kyle chuckled at her response and then he saw Rose have a tear on her cheek, stopping everything Kyle backed away and his voice came to a calm patient one again. "Rose sweety whats wrong" as she heard this she cried even more and started to slide down to hug herself in a little ball. "Just please stop you always make it worse" Rose yelled a little in between her sobs. "What am I doing, Rose you can tell me anything... I want to make it better" Kyle threw questions at her going onto his knees to see her face. She lightly looked up at him and wiped her tears before she talked "You keep making it so I forget where I came from, first you take me from home where my parents where" Rose stopped before continuing. "Then you make it so I can't see my childhood friend; the only person I had from my home" Rose cried again and muffled them by putting her head back to where it was. "Rose you still have stuff fro your home, I'm not trying to make you forget it" Kyle frowned at her response. "Not people; how can I remember how kind they are, or how my customs work" she mumbled,  but Kyle got what she said. "You can" Kyle regretted saying this as he sighed "you can see Zack" Kyle finished making Rose smile and look up at him.  "Kyle you don't know how thankful I am to hear that" Rose stood up with Kyle and she kissed his cheek. "Well I don't like seeing my little flower upset now" Kyle responded hiding his blush and walked out of the room. That night before Rose went to bed she tapped on her bracelet twice and told Zack all the news and he told her that he'll see her soon.   

(Hey my sweet muffins. Heres a new chapter I'm upset a little how I made Rose act in this. I set out to make her sassy and independent. I'm going to say that I'll be posting soon. Hope you have a good day.)