Faded Love

The hours passed and now it was night as Rose had memories of old loves she had. The one she remembers the most was the one summer romance she had with Juniper, Rose smiled remembering the picnics they both had and the sun sets she watched with her. It was just a little love though and she knew if she told her parents about Juniper that they would tell her all the reasons why it was wrong. Slowly Rose sighed knowing who she used to know was supposed to be left in the past as her life was changing, but she couldn't she had to keep hope where she was and not let it go away. Soon the sun was rising casting pink and purple clouds making the animals in the forest wake up for a new day, or others going to sleep. All Rose did be staying in her room as usual while hearing the world around her moving as she felt in place stuck where she can't escape. Soon her room door opened revealing Kyle the one person who was causing her mind to be all in this emotion torn of what to do. Looking at her hand she was nervous about why he was in the room and what he was wanting to say. "You okay," Kyle asked sounding almost worried about what she was feeling. All she did was nod not wanting to talk to him at all. Just thinking about all her friends and her past knowing it might fade away if she didn't. As he sighed he sat down next to her putting his hand on hers. "Rose you can tell me, whats bothering you," Kyle said nicely but at the same time, it was demanding. The next words Rose spoke where chosen more carefully than any words she spoke in her whole life. "I miss Juniper and Zack more then I miss my parents" Rose cried not wanting to know Kyle last words as he stared at her his mouth opening and closing making him look like a fish. "Who's Juniper," Kyle asked clearly annoyed as she added a new person to his list of who he didn't know.

(Well hey my muffins. I finally wrote another chapter. You also found out a secret about Rose. So how do you feel? Have an amazing day.)