Should I tell him

Slowly she sighed looking down avoiding his eyes not wanting to see him upset, or to hear him. He growled lowly "Rose tell me who they are" all she did was shake her head feeling tears coming to her eyes. Quietly under her breath, all she could say was "an old love." Kyle looked at her seeing a tear fall onto the wooden ground. "Why do you miss him now," Kyle asked and all Rose did being quite she was contrasting on telling him that Juniper was a girl. Kyle sighed "I'll leave you alone" and with that, he stood up walking to the door nodding to Tyler saying bye. Rose looked at her hand tracing the lines on it scared of how he would react if she told him that she loved a girl. Upset with her self-thinking that if it upset him she'll be set free and be able to go back home. Putting her face into a pillow Rose cried scared that he would find out even if she didn't tell Kyle. Even more of that she never told anyone and kept it to herself knowing how people would judge her more than she already was. As night came Rose looked at the star wishing on the brightest one hoping it would work.    

(So the music is there for no reason and I'm actually writing this at school so I'm on a timer and this is all I could type. Have an amazing day)