Memories and secrets

When Rose was walking back into her room she could hear Kyle yelling like always.  In her room she saw her painting messed up with what looked like writing in firetruck red paint.  ' I'm coming Rose just wait ' she was shocked, but also happy remembering it was how her friends sent messages. 
Her and Zack were running around in the old farm house that used to be for the workers in the castle "there's something in the room for you Ro" her mom yelled using her nickname. Leaving a hour later without Zack with her she came back home in her room.  Looking around she saw paper with red ink writing ' happy birthday hope you like it I got it for all of our friends' opening the box she smiled seeing a pink lace bracket.
When Rose looked back at the paint she looked back at her bracket smiling  knowing her friends will always be there for her even if she's in another places castle.  Walking to the balcony with her book she saw the sun setting,  casting purple and pink clouds around the trees as the villagers going in there house. Looking at the scene she grabed her paint and started with the sky then the houses.  After a couple hours as it got dark she stood and went to voice up the paint to make it look like part of the painting.  "Rose you awake" Kyle asked looking around seeing her look at the painting  thinking something was missing. "Ya I can't sleep my mind is not one hundred with this painting. I think it's missing something" Rose whispered. "You should continue that tomorrow you need sleep" Kyle chuckled motioning her to the bed.  "The painting needs to have a secret and it doesn't look like that" she sighed falling onto her bed knowing the problem was with the dark color making her feel trapped.

(Hey my muffins sorry it's short and kinda all over the place.  I'm also still on my phone and not on the computer. I'm thinking about a big part. I hope you are fine with it. Have a good day!)