Will always find you

After running away from the castle Rose went into the woods. Zack waiting in wolf form saw her and changed. "So you left" he questioned with a smile. "He just wanted me to marry him, it was like I was in a box" Rose stated as she walked with Zack to the pack. "Wow, and I mean wow" he laughed almost as if he was a hyena.  "What" Rose questioned as they got to a small river before continueing. Zack just laughed and Rose knew he ment 'you say you are as free as a bird'. Arriving at the water Rose jumped right in, not careing about her clothes or shoes got wet. "Rose really now you might get sick" Zack sighed with a frown. "Remember when you dared me to eat all the worms I found" Rose asled walking out the water. Zack laughed "you ate like one-hundred or something" he smiled remembering. "See and I didn't get sick, I think immune to getting sick" she replyed smiling. "Fine, but let's get to my pack before morning, I know that you could wake up the same time no matter what, but I need sleep. " Rose smiled reminding herself of Zack saying he will never be a morning person.  "Okay let's go" she replyed almost leaving Zack behind. Zack smiled while he said in his head 'oh you think your the master of the woods',  he laughed and ran twords Rose to stay near her. Rose and Zack laughed once they reached the pack, "hey guys" Zack smiled as Rose was dog piled by all the pups. It made his heart flutter as she laughed and pet there heads. "Wow I didn't expect that" Zack laughed seeing how beautiful she looked as she was playing with them. "Attack" Rose smiled and ran making Zack fall over with all of them with Rose. "Why" Zack weakly sighed with the pressure on him. Rose got up and yawned "you should sleep" Zack stated, "I will" Rose said while climbing a tree. "Really" he questioned "I like sleeping in high places" she stated. 

*in the morning*

Rose jumped out of her tree after she used her powers, and made a soft landing. "What did you do" Zack questioned tiredly because Rose woke him up.  "Oops sorry" Rose laughed at his reaction, "did you do what I think you did" he annoyingly said. "Haha totally" she admited,  while she walked to find a blueberry bush. Zack sighed "now what are you doing" he yelled almost waking the pack. "Um looking for food" she stated in a hushed tone. "You don't need to" Zack yawned still waking himself up. "Ya I know, but I want to" Rose said as she found what she wanted. Then suddenly she heard yelling of a familiar voice and clincking of amor.  "Rose run" Zack yelled turning into his wolf.  "Zack, maybe I should just go, I mean I did get one night of freedom" Rose sadly smiled. "Ya right you deserve more" Zack stated running twords the noise. "Im sorry Zack" Rose walked in a circle acting like, she was walking away from the noise, but went behind it. that's when she realized it was a bad choice as she felt strong arms go around her waist. Before she passed out from fear, all she heard was "never try that again, you can run as far as you want, but I'll always find you. "

(Sorry it's shorter then the last chapter, but I did post another chapter on wolf love. So you have 2 chapters you can read.)