You Totally Like Her Like That!-3

Jisoo comes in the next day with a box full of knick knack's for her desk. Jennie watches in amusement as she sets half of the toys and minifigures up while playing with the other half like they're action figures.

"What are those?" Jennie asks, pointing to a stack of comic books in the corner.

"My manga books."

"You like manga?"

"Yes, is there anything wrong with that?" Jisoo asks, looking up, her hand resting on her hip.

"Oh, n-no, I just thought t-tha-" Jennie stutters.

"Nini, I'm joking." Jisoo laughs.

"Heh. Yup, that was a good one." Jennie says, looking down at her feet, slightly blushing because Jisoo called her 'Nini'.

"Do you always stutter this much?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Do you always stutter and blush this much?" Jisoo asks, slightly amused by Jennie's timid nature.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I'm just like this."

"I thought CEO's were supposed to be a little more strong willed."

"I can be strong!"

"Sure you can."

"I'm badass." Jennie says under her breath, almost like she's trying to reassure herself and her ego.

"Hi Unnie, why aren't you in your office?" Lisa asks, coming up to the pair.

"I'm just helping Jisoo settle in."

"But you never do that for any of your other employees."

"I know, but I figure since she's my secretary, I should maybe check to see if she needs any help." Jennie says through gritted teeth, shooting eye daggers at Lisa.

Lisa slowly catches on, but not before deciding to ride out the fun a little longer.

"But Unnie, you didn't help the secretary before Jisoo unpack."

Lisa silently laughs seeing Jennie tense up.

"Is Jisoo really that special?" Lisa teases, watching Jennie slowly become more and more embarrassed.

"No, it's just that-"

"Of course I'm that special!" Jisoo breaks in, making both her and Lisa break into a fit of laughter.

Jennie just sighs watching them and goes back into her office, soon followed by Lisa who's still laughing hysterically. Lisa closes the door behind her and turned to face Jennie who doesn't look amused.

"Oh Unnie, you should've seen your face." Lisa says in between giggles.

"Lalisa! That's not funny!"

"Oh, I'm sure it's fine, Jisoo probably doesn't care."

"But I do!"

Lisa feels a smirk tugging at her lips. "Ooooh Jennie Unnie has a crush!!! Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret."

"I do not have a crush!" Jennie says defensively.

"Anyone with eyes could see that you like JIsoo. You're very transparent." Lisa says, matter-of-factly.

"I don't like her like that! Plus, she has a boyfriend." Jennie deflates at the last part, she definitely doesn't like the fact that Jisoo has a boyfriend.

"You totally like her like that! I just saw with my own two eyes how disappointed you looked when you said she had a boyfriend. You can run from the truth Jennie Kim, but you can't hide forever!" Lisa says, triumphantly walking out of Jennie's office.

~~~

Once Lisa leaves Jennie's office, she receives a text from Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung: How's everything going Lalisa?

Going great! And Jennie Unnie has a crush on the new secretary... kekeke :Lisa

Chaeyoung: I miss seeing you everyday, it's weird not hearing your voice.

I can always call you can't I? :Lisa

Chaeyoung: We're in different countries remember? It'd be too expensive.

Alright :( :Lisa

Chaeyoung: Aw don't be sad... I have to go, talk to you later

See ya :Lisa

Lisa and Chaeyoung have been texting for a couple days now, but Lisa still doesn't know why Chaeyoung is in Australia, and she doesn't want to ask out of the fear that it's too personal. Lisa stands staring at her phone for a bit, before being awoken by Jisoo's voice.

"Lisa! Are you okay? You've been frowning at your phone for a while now." Jisoo says.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine." is all Lisa can manage to get out of her throat.

Jisoo just nods and goes back to her work, obviously not trying to push the girl any further. "Just tell me if you need anything okay? I'm always here if you need someone."

"Thanks Jisoo. You're nice." Lisa smiles.