You Made Her Really Happy-24

"Who was that?" Chaeyoung asks once Lisa is back inside.

"Jennie Unnie."

"What did she need?"

"She's uh, coming here."

"She's what?! Lisa, do you realize how much it could break her to see Jisoo here with another girl?!"

"Maybe she'll just realize that they're friends."

"You know she's not going to do that. Whenever guys would flirt with Jisoo, she would get extremely possessive. She's not going to like it when her gay ex-girlfriend is at a bar with another girl, like, 12 hours after they've broken up."

"Oh my god, you're right. How do we hide Jisoo?"

"We just don't look or acknowledge anything in their direction, okay?"

"Uh, is everything okay?" Jeongyeon asks awkwardly.

"Yeah, but we have a friend coming."

"We shouldn't acknowledge Sana and her friend?" Momo asks.

"Yeah, that'd be great actually." Lisa says.

"Alright then."

"So Momo, how's the dance troop doing? I haven't seen them in ages."

"They're doing well, unfortunately BamBam might join the military, so that sucks. But otherwise, we're doing great!"

"Aw man, that sucks, but we should all get together some day! I miss those guys."

"Yeah, I'll tell them! They really miss you too. Why'd you have to move to YG?" Momo teases.

"Hey, when my best friend is the CEO, I can always find her weak spots to getting a higher salary." Lisa laughs.

"What about you, Chaeyoung? What do you do?"

"I'm a recording artist under YG, but I haven't been able to put out any songs yet."

"Wow! I'll be looking forward to your debut!"

"Thanks." Chaeyoung says, a slight blush tinting her cheeks.

"Yep, Chaeyoung is quite possibly the most talented person I know." Lisa smiles, throwing her arm around Chaeyoung's shoulder.

The four girls talk for about another ten minutes before the waiter comes to take their orders.

~~~

"Jisoo, how did you manage to drink this much alcohol already?! I should've known it was a stupid idea to put you anywhere near alcohol, come on, let's take you home." Sana says, sliding off her bar stool.

Jisoo also slides off her bar stool, but can barely hold herself up before falling onto Sana's body.

"Jesus christ Jisoo, you're not just drunk, you're wasted."

Jisoo mumbles a string of incoherent words into Sana's shoulder and Sana tries her best to pull Jisoo out of the bar supporting her weight on her hip. Sana successfully manages to get them halfway through the bar, before crashing into another girl of about the same size.

"Sorry." Sana says, a little distracted with trying to keep Jisoo's body from flopping closer to the ground.

"Who are you?" the girl asks.

"I'm Sana. Who are you?"

"Jennie Kim."

Sana's mouth forms an 'O' shape before she's hurriedly trying to walk out the bar at a faster pace. She figures the last thing drunk Jisoo needs right now is Jennie.