I'm Not Mad-7

Jennie drives Jisoo to work again, following the same routine that consists of  just talking about nothing and everything.

"Ahh, Nini, you're such a bad driver!" Jisoo laughs, as Jennie tries to parallel park on the street of their regular Starbucks.

"Shut up Unnie, at least I buy you coffee."

Whenever they tease each other it's comfortable, and Jennie enjoys it. She's never actually been this head over heels for someone before, and she doesn't like how much power Jisoo has over her. She keeps telling herself that she doesn't like Jisoo in that way, but the more time they spend together, Jennie finds herself staring at Jisoo, wanting to tell her that she's everything that's perfect in the world. 'But she has a boyfriend, and he seems to make her happy.' Jennie constantly tells herself. But deep down, she knows that she secretly wishes their relationship won't work out, and she despises that. When they get to YG, Jennie walks into her office with Lisa trailing closely behind her.

"Jennie Unnie, what's going on? You tell me you don't like her, but everyday when you come in, you have this dopey smile on your face that hasn't been there since Ire-"

"Shh. We don't talk about her here." Jennie says, putting her finger up to shush Lisa.

"Alright, but my point is, you like her a lot! You should just go for it!"

"I told you already she has a boyfriend, and she's straight."

"Unnie, I've seen how you two look at each other. I can almost guarantee you she's at least a little gay."

"Lisa, stop it."

"I'm going to keep bothering you about this until you finally ask her out and live happily ever after."

"Lisa." Jennie whines.

"And you're going to have two kids, and live in a nice house in the suburbs, with a dog and,"

"Lisa."

"Then, you'll have this massive living room with a fireplace, and you're going to sit by the fire every christmas, with your kids and Jisoo, and you're all just gonna be one big, happy fa-"

"Lisa!"

"Whaaat?"

"Stop trying to plan out my future."

"But it'd be cute!"

"No."

"Unnie, I know you like her, you smile everytime someone mentions her name, but you get mad whenever someone calls her cute."

"I do not!"

"Yes, you do. And you're always glaring at the guys that stare at her in the cafeteria."

"Get out of my office."

"Are you only saying this because you know I'm right?"

"Yes." Jennie sheepishly replies.

"Alright, but I'm telling you, I think she could be at least bi." Lisa smirks, walking out of Jennie's office.

~~~

Jisoo was in the cafeteria about to grab an apple when a hand grabbed her wrist and started pulling her out of the cafeteria. She resisted at first, but relaxed once she realized it was Jennie. Of course, she recieved weird looks, what with being pulled by the CEO and everything, but she didn't notice any of them because she was so focused on how Jennie's touch sent sparks up her arm and throughout her entire body. Once they were finally out of the YG building, Jisoo finally asked, "Nini, where are we going?"