As Long As You're Fine, I'm Fine-10

Jennie wakes up the next morning at the sound of her blaring alarm. She groans getting out of bed, slipping on her house slippers and walking down the stairs to see Jisoo already sitting in the kitchen, eating a piece of toast, ready to go to work.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Jisoo looks up to see Jennie, who, despite just getting out of bed, still looks flawless.

"U-Um, I got ready to go to work." Jisoo stutters.

"We're not going to work today."

"But it's Monday."

"And you were told to avoid strenuous mental stimulation until next next week Monday."

"But Nini,"

"No. You're not going to work today. And I'm also staying home to keep an eye on you."

"Fine." Jisoo grumbles, going back to the guest room.

When Jisoo comes back out, this time in sweats, she still doesn't hesitate to give Jennie a hard time.

"You're the CEO of the company! You have to go to work or else the company falls apart!" Jisoo argues.

"I'll call them if anything pressing comes up."

"But what about all the deals you're trying to secure! This could put other people's jobs at risk!"

"It seems like you're trying to get rid of me." Jennie frowns.

"I'm not, it's just that I don't want you getting in trouble."

"I'm the CEO. I'll only get in trouble if I scold myself."

"Well what happens when everyone realizes you're not at work?"

"I've done this before, nothing big really comes up." Jennie shrugs, popping a grape into her mouth.

Jisoo sinks back onto the stool and continues eating her piece of toast before finishing and brushing the crumbs off of her.

"If we're not going to work, what can we do?" Jisoo asks.

"What do you want to do?"

"I kinda just wanted to sit around." Jisoo says, timidly looking at the floor.

"Then we'll do that." Jennie smiles.

"Argh! Can you just stop being such a good person?!" Jisoo complains.

Jennie stares blankly at Jisoo.

"I mean, I feel bad already that you always pay for my stuff, and pick me up in the morning from my place which is literally like 30 minutes away, and now you're letting me stay at your amazing penthouse, which has way too many rooms by the way, and you make me feel comfortable like I'm not invading your space at all which we both know I am, and-"

"Jisoo Unnie! I do all that because you're a nice person. Alright? So go to the movie room and just pick out what you want to watch." Jennie smiles.

Jisoo sighs walking to Jennie's home movie theater. "Alright, but you better have Disney!"

Jisoo walks into Jennie's movie theater and stacked in the corner are the DVDs for every single Disney movie out there along with the entire "Friends" series. What a nerd, Jisoo says to herself. Jisoo picks out the movie "Tangled" and tries to figure out how to put it into the DVD player when Jennie comes in with blankets and popcorn for the two of them.

"Oh, Jisoo Unnie, let me put it in." Jennie laughs at the struggling Jisoo. "Go sit."

Jisoo sits on one of the many leather recliners in this room and Jennie puts in the movie, then gets into the chair next to Jisoo.