I'll Be Fine-23

"You look great, let's go." Sana says, pulling Jisoo out the car door.

"Where are we going?"

"My friend told me about this really nice bar, so I figured maybe we could go there and just talk to people. You know, to get your mind off of things."

"Thanks for going out of your way to do all this for me. It means a lot."

"No problem. It'll be a girl's night!"

"Oh god, the last time we had one of those we both ended up passed out on the floor of your apartment. Tzuyu had to take care of us for the day."

Jisoo and Sana stand in line to get into the bar, and after showing their IDs, head immediately for the alcohol.

"Don't drink too much." Sana warns.

"I'll be fine." Jisoo says. "A round of tequila shots please?" Jisoo asks the bartender.

"Jisoo! I did not bring you here so that you could drink your troubles away, I brought you here so that you could talk to more people. You were spending an awful lot of time at work."

"Yeah, no kidding. But who am I supposed to talk to?"

"I don't know, find someone you like and talk to them."

"I don't feel like doing that today."

"Fine. We'll just talk here, and if anyone approaches you, I expect you to have an open mind, alright?"

~~~

"Momo! Jeongyeon!" Lisa waves to the approaching girls.

"Hey Lisa, how's it going?" Momo asks.

"It's going great, this is my girlfriend Chaeyoung." Lisa smiles proudly.

"Finally got her huh?" Jeongyeon teases.

"Shut up." Lisa laughs, looking down at the ground embarrassed.

"What does she mean by 'finally'?" Chaeyoung asks.

"I may, or may not have told people about my best friend's hot secretary and how much I liked her."

"Aww, that's sweet. It's nice to meet you two." Chaeyoung smiles at Jeongyeon and Momo.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" Jeongyeon suggests.

The four girls step into the bar, sitting down at a booth.

"Is that Sana?" Momo asks, nudging Jeongyeon.

"Who's Sana?" Lisa asks.

"A co-worker of ours. Jeongyeon, we should go say hi."

The two scoot their way out of the booth and head towards Sana, leaving Chae and Lisa in the booth alone.

"Is that Jisoo Unnie?" Chae whispers, tapping Lisa's shoulder.

"Where?"

"With that Sana girl Momo and Jeongyeon are talking to."

Lisa looks around before finding Jisoo sitting at the bar, downing shots of alcohol like it's water.

"Why would she be out tonight, considering her current situation?" Chaeng questions.

"Who knows, it's Jisoo Unnie. She's always been unpredictable."

"Why is she out with Sana?"

"Maybe they're friends."

"Probably. Do you think we should tell Jennie Unnie?"

"No, that'll make her more upset."

Chaeyoung sighs. "You're right."

"Who's Sana?" Lisa asks once Momo and Jeongyeon are back.

"She's one of our co-workers." Momo explains.

"Is she, y'know, gay?"

"Lisa!" Chae scolds, slapping Lisa's arm.

"What? It's a genuine question!"

"Well, she claims she isn't, but anyone with eyes can see that she is." Jeongyeon chimes in. "Why do you ask?"

"The girl she's with is one of our co-workers, she's also gay so we were just wondering about what kind of relationship they might have."

"Well Sana introduced her as 'her friend Jisoo', so I doubt that they have anything going on, and Sana's either closeted or still too dumb to realize that she's gay."

"See, I told you Lisa. Jisoo wouldn't do something like this that quickly." Chae scolds.

"What should we order?"Jeongyeon asks awkwardly.

"Ooh jokbal! Jokbal!" Momo squeals excitedly.

"Okay, what are you guys going to get?"

"I don't know, everything on this menu looks so good." Chaeyoung says.

"Chae, sweetie, you can get whatever you want, I'm not going to deprive my girlfriend of her favorite hobby." Lisa teases, patting Chaeyoung's head like a dog.

"Aish, I don't eat that much! But I'm going to get tteokbokki, and chijeubuldak."

Jeongyeon and Momo smile at Chaeyoung and Lisa, admiring how they tease each other playfully, yet it's still so prominent that they love each other.

"You guys are so cute. Why can't we be like that?" Momo pouts to Jeongyeon.

"Oop! Hold on, I need to take this call. If the waiter comes, you can order me whatever." Lisa says, sliding out of the booth.

Once she's outside of the bar, she answers the call.

"Hello?"

"You were right, I need to just get things out of my head tonight. Where are you?" Jennie asks through the phone.

"Oh god." Lisa mumbles under her breath. "Uh, we're at a bar. I'll text you the address."

"Thanks, I'll be over there soon."

"Ok, heh, see you soon." Lisa chuckles nervously.