I Love You-18

"The day is almost over, you're gonna lose the bet!" Jennie exclaims, excitedly pointing at the clock which reads 22:00.

"But the day isn't over yet, and I haven't even pulled out all the stops."

"There's no way you'll get me to crack. I've always been very good at games." Jennie says proudly.

"Whatever you say, Kim."

22:30

Jennie sits in bed with Jisoo cuddled into her side, playing games on her phone.

"What time is it?" Jisoo asks.

"22:30."

"I'm getting sleepy."

"Does that mean I win the bet?"

"Nope, not midnight yet."

23:08

"What time is it?" Jisoo asks.

"23:08."

"Are you sleepy yet?"

"Mm, no, not really, why?"

Jisoo immediately sits up and straddles Jennie hips, aggressively pulling her up by the collar of her shirt so that their faces are inches apart from each other. Jisoo licks her lips and smirks, before her hands are making their way under Jennie's shirt, slowly trailing up her stomach.

"J-Jisoo, what are you doing?" Jennie asks nervously.

"Winning."

"T-this is ch-cheating!"

"No it's not, I'm just using my resources." Jisoo smirks, getting impossibly closer to Jennie's lips.

"Screw it." Jennie breathes out before grabbing the back of Jisoo's neck, and switching their positions so that she's on top, pinning Jisoo to the bed by her arms. She smiles into the kiss licking Jisoo's bottom lip for entrance, which is happily allowed, and after she breaks the kiss, she plants tiny kisses all over Jisoo's face.

"Aha! I win!" Jisoo cheers, getting out from under Jennie.

"Only because you cheated." Jennie pouts.

"I want my massage tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight."

Jisoo cuddles into Jennie's side, sighing in contentment. Mainly because she won, but also because she feels that being with Jennie is so damn comforting.

"Jisoo?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we being crazy? You know, working together and everything as well as being in a relationship? Cause I've had friends who worked with their significant other, but they broke up in the end because they were constantly with each other, and they eventually got sick of each other."

"I don't think this is crazy, do you?"

"Kinda. But it's a good kind of crazy. A type of crazy that makes me look forward to what's in store for us."

"I see what you mean. But I really like spending time with you, so I can't see why that's a bad thing. And I'm the person everyone has to go through before they get into your office. So this way I know you don't have some sleazy hookups coming through."

"Aish, is that how low you think of me Kim Jisoo?" Jennie asks, giggling.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it is."

"I'm not that bad!"

"I was joking Nini, you know I love you." Jisoo laughs.

"What?"

"What?"

"You just said you love me!"

"Oh my god, oh my god I did, I'm so sorry, I know you probably don't feel the same way, it's just that you've been taking care of me, and you're so caring and cute, and argh! I'm sorry, I just made it awkward."

"Jisoo, don't worry." Jennie chuckles, propping herself up on her elbow.

"No, no, I ruined everything! Please don't leave Jennie, I love you. So, so much that I can't even think straight sometimes when I'm around you. Please, please don't leave."

Jisoo really looks like she's on the brink of tears, and Jennie just finds it endearing that Jisoo cares so much.

"Jisoo, don't worry. I love you too. In the past couple weeks, I've learned how caring, and funny, and beautiful you can be, and I've gotten to see the real you. Not the work Jisoo that's constantly running around, trying to remember the messages she forgot to write down, but the Jisoo that wants to cook one of the three dishes she knows how to make, in an attempt to make someone smile." Jennie giggles. "I love you Jisoo, don't ever doubt that."

Jisoo smiles lightly before leaning forward to softly place her lips on Jennie's holding her face in her hands.

"I love you." Jisoo giggles, pulling away.

"I love you too." Jennie smiles. "Let's sleep now."

Jisoo nods, falling back onto her pillow, and Jennie follows suit, wrapping her arms around Jisoo's shoulders who wraps her arms tightly around Jennie's waist. You're all mine, Kim Jisoo.

~~~

A/N: Pft, whaaat?  It's not too soon.