New Book!!!

New book promotions because this is easily my most popular book and I am shameless.

RENT ; BlackVelvet- Based on the movie / musical RENT.  Set at the dawn of the 1990s, a group of New Yorkers struggle with their careers, love live and the effects of the AIDS epidemic on their community.  Yeri, an aspiring filmmaker, and Chaeyoung, an HIV-positive musician, scramble for money to pay rent to their landlord and former roommate, Jungkook.  Meanwhile, their friend Seulgi, a professor, has fallen for Irene, who is slowly dying of AIDS.

The Necklace ; Seulrene- At birth, everyone is given a necklace that is half of a unique shape.  Your soulmate has the other half.  When you're closer to each other the warmer it gets, and when you're farther away, the colder it gets.  Irene never believed in the whole "soulmate" crap.  She comes from generations of family members who have never found their other half, and constantly had necklaces that were ice cold.  No one in her family believes in it really, and for the most part, their relationships can work out in the end.  It's not until she meets her own soulmate that she starts to believe.

Just Friends ; Chaelisa- When two professors who are madly in love are too scared to confess their feelings.

This will be updated if I ever have a new book to promote.  Enjoy! :D