Bonus Chapter

Lisa waits nervously at the baggage claim with a bouquet of white lilies in hand as she watches all the businessmen and families pass by.  To pass the time she sits at a bench and pulls out her phone, going through emails and responding to trainees asking about their routines.  She had just finished up an early dance class and rushed home to freshen up before going to the airport.  A million thoughts rushed through her brain as she saw the flight number appear on the screen, knowing Chaeyoung would be near soon, and she rubbed her palms against her jeans trying to will the sweat away.

"Alright, you can do this.  It's not a big deal, you've talked to her before, it's not a big deal." Lisa says to herself.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Hm?  Chaeyoung?!  Chaeyoung!"

"Hey." Chaeyoung chuckles softly.

"Uh, these- these are for you." Lisa says, fumbling with the flowers.

"Thank you."

"You- wow, I can't believe you're finally back!" Lisa smiles brightly, engulfing Chaeyoung in a giant hug.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too.  You look really nice."

Chaeyoung giggles as she looks down at the sweatpants she's wearing, paired with a gray sweatshirt.

"I meant like, you look really adorable."

"Thank you, I promise, I look a lot better when I'm not in sweats."

"I know, I've seen you at company parties.  Come on, let's go get your bags.  You just point them out to me and I'll get them for you."

After collecting Chaeyoung's bags, they head out to Lisa's car and Lisa drives over to Chaeyoung's apartment to drop off her things.

"Are you sure you wanna come out to dinner?  'Cause you just got off a pretty long flight and everything." Lisa asks as they walk through the door.

"Yeah I'm fine, but I'm gonna take a shower, try and get this flight off of me.  Wanna come with me?" Chaeyoung asks, placing a hand on Lisa's arm.

"Uh- ye- what?"

"I'm just joking!" Chaeyoung laughs.  "You didn't think I was serious did you?"

"Well, o-of course not."

"Well I'm gonna shower, you can just make yourself comfortable, there's not much in here, but you can sit on the couch I guess."

"Y-yeah, I'll do that."

God Lisa, get yourself together.  You can't ask that much of a girl! she scolds herself.

After about 10 minutes, Chaeyoung steps out of the bathroom in her towel and heads to her room, but not after Lisa catches a glimpse of her.

"Why must you do this to me Park Chaeyoung." Lisa groans, throwing a couch pillow over her face.

"Don't do that.  The dust is bad for you." a fully clothed Chaeyoung giggles, pulling the couch cushion off of Lisa's face.

Despite just coming out of the shower, she still looked insanely beautiful.  Her wet hair was slung over one shoulder and she was wearing an oversized white sweatshirt with black Adidas track pants.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Chaeyoung suggests, plopping down right next to Lisa.

"Sure.  What do you wanna watch?"

"Let's see what's on Netflix."

"What about Moana?" Chaeyoung suggests after a while of scrolling through the Netflix home page.