1. Two Different Worlds

Malhotra Mansion, Mumbai

In his big lavish room, Manik Malhotra, the sole heir of Malhotra Industries was sleeping peacefully on his king size bed, covering his face with his hand so the sun rays won't disturb him.

But how can he sleep peacefully in the presence of his friends, Cabir, Dhruv, Aliya, and Mukti who were all ready to wake him up in the not so decent way. The three of them had mischievous smirks on their faces as they stood outside his room, all ready to disturb his peaceful slumber.

Cabir: Guys this boy na, He can never wake up early! What shall we do now!?

Cabir, the most mischievous one, who could even make the dead smile spoke.

Mukti: Let's wake him up in our style.

Mukti, the tomboy or even addressed as 'Lady Bheem' by her friends rubbed her hands together in excitement.

Dhruv- No guys! Leave it na. We are already getting late.

Dhruv, the shy and calm one had to interrupt since they were getting late and Dhruv hates being late.

Cabir - Dhruv! Com'on! We are gonna wake him up in our style only.

Aliya- I am in!

Aliya, the barbie of their gang said as she turned to Dhruv who also happened to be her boyfriend.

Aliya: Baby, please, lets do it. It will be so much fun. Please!

Dhruv- Okay fine! Do whatever you want to.

The three hi-fied making him shake his head. Cabir silently walked in Manik's bathroom and filled a bucket of water. Manik moved in his sleep but didn't wake up with the sound of the running water. Meanwhile, Mukti went down to get icecubes from the kitchen.

Within minutes, they were all ready to wake up their dear friend.

Manik frowned in his sleep, hearing some stupid noises and groaned only to gasp out loud the next moment as the three emptied the whole bucket on him.

Manik: What the! Flood! Dad! Guys-

He shouted out loud and before he could start his save me rants, he heard laughter from the side and realised what happened.

Manik- Cabir, Mukti, Dhruv, Aliya, what is this? Wait! Dhruv you too!

Dhruv: Manik, I didn't do anything.

Dhruv tried to save himself, rubbing his nape nervously making Manik shake his head. He turned to the other three and fumed in fake anger.

Manik: Wait hah, I won't leave you four today!

And there started world war three. Cabir, Mukti, Dhruv, Aliya were running ahead and Manik was chasing them, throwing whatever came in his hand on the way.

After messing up the whole room and making sure the four were wet too, they all fell on the bed laughing out loud while looking at each other. Composing himself, Manik sat on the bed and looked around.

Manik: Okay, Now get ready guys. Otherwise we will get late.

They nodded and after some time they got ready for their work.

All of them worked together in Manik's dad's company, The Malhotra Industries. Though Manik was the sole heir to Malhotra Industries, and even when he wasn't the owner yet, he took all the important decisions but never for once let his friends feel inferior to him.

Along with it, the five together made a musical band, called as Fab5 which was really famous in all over the India.

Malhotra Industries