2. NewYork

The new day arrived, bringing hope for some and nightmare for some. Where Nandini again woke up with a nightmare, Manik had his friends beside him like always.

New York, NHA Music Labels

Nandini was in her cabin when she called Aman, her P.A who came running there within minutes.

Aman: Good Morning, Mam.

Nandini: Get me the list of all the teams that are doing to participate and send the manager in.

Nandini looked up as Aman nodded hurriedly before leaving the cabin.

Nandini continued her work, and after exact five minutes there was a knock on her door. Knowing who it was, she closed her laptop and picked up some random file from her table, pretending to be busy.

Nandini: Come in.

The door opened and Abhimanyu entered inside. Nandini didn't look up even when he stood there silently.

Abhimanyu: You called me, Mam?

Nandini stiffened hearing the Mam and hurt flashed in Abhimanyu's eyes too but they both didn't say anything.

Nandini: As you already know about the competition, I want you to supervise all the work. Take care of all the arrangements and I shouldn't hear any guest complaining about something. I hope you can do this much.

The slight taunt at the end of her sentence didn't go unnotice by Abhi. He gulped and Nandini didn't tear away her gaze from the file she was pretending to read.

Abhi: Sure. I will take care of all the arrangements. Anything else?

Nandini: No, you can leave.

Abhimanyu didn't reply, neither did he walked out. Sensing it, Nandini looked up and found him staring at her with unshed tears and guilt in his eyes. She cleared her throat seeing him silent and he came out of the trance and left the cabin.

A few minutes later Aman came with the list. Nandini checked the list while he stood there.

Nandini: Total of ten bands. Okay! Give this to Bh- Mr.Thakker.

Aman nodded with a small smile and left from there while Nandini looked at the door silently.

Mumbai, Malhotra Industries

Fab5 were in the jam room, sitting and talking casually while Aliya was thinking something. They noticed this and Dhruv held her hand and asked.

Dhruv: Aliya, are you okay?

Aliya looked at him, realising she zoned out and shook her head.

Aliya: Nothing Baby, I was just thinking if we could go to Newyork tomorrow itself. I want to surprise Bhai and Mom. They will be so happy.

All looked at each other and then at her.

Mukti: Aliya, we can go but what about your Devil step sister?

She said making a bad face and mentioning Nandini as a devil. Aliya frowned.

Aliya: She is not a devil!