4. Taking Stand or Slap?

Murty Mansion, Hall

Fab5 entered inside the mansion after enjoying their time but stopped at the entrance itself.

And what they saw shocked them to the core. There, Nandini slapped Abhi and Harshad and Shelika were standing seeing everything. Shelika was smirking and Harshad looked angry.

Nandini had slapped him tightly on his cheek and even though it was him who had taken the slap, Nandini seemed the hit who had got hit with her red bloodshot eyes and almost shaking figure. She looked angry while Abhi was just looking at her blankly, his hand palming his cheek.

With shock written all over their faces they walked towards them.

Nandini: Enough is Enough! Who do you think you are to interfere in my personal life? Who the hell are you to argue with my brother about our relation?

Abhimanyu: Do I need to tell you what relation we share?

His voice came out stern and Nandini fell silent for a moment before pointing her figure at him.

Nandini: Stay in your limits, Mr.Thakkar. You are just my company's manager, Nothing else.

Abhimanyu: Really? Is it!? I don't think so. you still love me like you used to do in past Bar-

He couldn't complete as Nandini cut him in between.

Nandini: Shut up! Just shut up! don't call me that. The Nandini who used to love you, who could even kill anyone for her brothers, who used to do anything just for her friends happiness, That Nandini is dead! And you all were responsible for it. You all did it. And now the girl standing infront of you is NM. Who hates you.

Saying this she started walking away but Abhimanyu's chuckle stopped her in the mid. She clenched her fists but didn't turn.

Abhimanyu: Yes, Right! You hate me, Right. You hate me so much that you cannot even listen anything against me. When any of your employee back bitches about me, you fire them from their job. If this is hate, yes, you hate me, Nandini Murty!

Nandini: If there would have been any other employee at your place I would have done the same Mr.Abhimanyu Thakkar. I treat my employes equally. No partiality.

Abhimanyu chuckled again, taking a deep breathe and this time she turned to him. She dared him to say further and he did.

Abhimanyu: Okay I agree. You treat everyone equally. But close your eyes and ask yourself, would you have still fired them if it was someone else on my place?

Nandini kept standing there like a statue while Abhimanyu waited for her answer desperately. Her eyes roamed around the hall only to realize the presence of Fab5.

Her eyes met with Manik's who blinked at the same time and as if his eyes casted a magic on her, Nandini felt her anger subsiding. She turned to Abhi who seemed to notice what just happened. Not replying anything, she ran upstairs.

Shelika: Did you just see!? Harshad, see how she is insulting her elders. Such a mannerless girl!

Abhimanyu came in front of her and glared at her for speaking ill about Nandini and seeing him like that, Shelika became scared. Harshad noticed this and spoke