36. She loves him.

Author's note - Saying it again, I wrote this book as a newbie and a teenager on wattpad, so please excuse the cringe scenes, plot and dialogues.
I am only trying to edit the chapters, not rewriting the book, so there are not major changes.

_____

Numb. It was the only feeling Nandini knew as she looked in the front.

There, on the isolated road, a body laid on the ground covered in her own blood. A truck had striked the girl and Nandini had not only seen her flying in the air but also falling straight infront of her car. She didn't know what to do. Her mind was too numb to even react.

Her mobile rang breaking her trance and Nandini saw Sid's name flashing on the screen. She gulped and picked up the call.

Sid: Nandu, Where are you? Watchman told me you left crying. Is everything okay?

Nandini sobbed in response, scared. It scared Sid too for he stood up at his place in worry.

Sid: Nandu- Bacha, What happened? Tell me where are you? Bhai is coming right now.

Nandini: I don't know- I need you bhai, come fast! please!

She sobbed out loud.

Sid: Okay, Calm down. Take deep breathes, and don't worry- we are coming.

Nandini nodded and Sid knew she would. He hung up the call and checked her location through GPS. He called everyone else and they all left.

While, Nandini sat still in her car, scared to even go out. But then her mind and heart would not sit at peace. She stepped down and the moment she neared the female, her mind only echoed these words.

I need you, come fast!

She heard herself shouting again and again, but when and to whom, she couldn't remember. She held her head, confused at what was happening to her. Was she going mad?

She could hear voices, a lot of voices but nothing was clear in particular. They were messed up, echoing at the same time, each louder than the other. The voices were asking her to accept their apology but they were also accusing her.

Her mind showed her the image of a girl running in the woods, and then on a road. She saw a girl being pushed from the car before everything went black and Nandini fell down on the ground unconscious.

_____

Cabir: Manik is going NewYork?

Manik's assistant nodded his head. Cabir looked at the other three who looked confused as well. Why had not Manik informed any one of them?

Cabir dismissed his assistant and they all walked to Manik's room only to find him dumping his clothes in his bags in a hurry.

Cabir: What the fuck are doing, Manik?

Manik didn't even stop, let alone give him a glance. He continued to dump his things in the bag like a mad man.

Aliya: Manik, will you atleast explain us what is happening?

Manik ignored her question. It angered all of them and Cabir walked forward to stop him. He held his shoulders and made him face them.

And the moment they looked at his face, all of the questions flew away. He looked worried and they could see the moisture hitting his eyes.