Show And Tell -- Camila

So four months ago, I met this girl. Let me tell you, she is--- Incredible.  I may have slipped her my number, and she may have called me... We hit it off instantly, I liked her a lot, so I wasted no time before I asked her out. Somehow I am lucky enough that she said yes. Now we are just two normal( ish) girls in love. She was very straight forward from the beginning  and told me she wanted to take our relationship slowly. Being the gentlewoman I am, I fully respect her decision. But dear God, she is a tease. Sometimes everything we would be fine, cuddling on my couch at night, while we watch frozen or whatever she chooses being that my girlfriend is basically a six year old. Other nights we could not keep to ourselves. Steamy make-out sessions that led to her hands snaking up my shirt, while I suck on her addictive skin, always careful not to go too far. By the end of all the physical contact, I normally force myself to calm down, even though it kills me inside. To be honest, I am very desperately waiting for the brunette's intimate touch. I never dare bringing my sexual desires up to Camila, I never want her to feel pressured, or like I am using her for sex. I love that dork, with my entire heart. I love her eyes, her skin, her adorable little nose, I even love that tiny mole on the top of her forehead, which I took the liberty of naming Cocoa! 

        "Babe, quick question. Does this make my butt look big", my girlfriend asks from the doorway of my closet, trying on the outfit I bought her at the mall today.

 Does this make my butt look big", my girlfriend asks from the doorway of my closet, trying on the outfit I bought her at the mall today

I scan her curvy body and subconsciously bite me lip. I always love Camila in jeans, I love her thighs more than she probably knows. The little slit on her shirt, showing her bare side nearly makes my mouth water. I don't have words as she chuckles and does a little twirl before posing dramatically for me.

"Hey, baby-girl, when you are done drooling, can you hand me my phone? It in my bag, side pocket", she giggles.

I blink a few times, processing her request slowly, as I am still trying to recover from her stunning beauty. I reach to the other side of my bed and open the side pocket of her bag. My eyes widen as a certain object catches my eye. I reach past her phone and grab the condom, pulling it out and examining it as if I had never seen one before.

I hear the 21 year old groan before her breath hitches. soft footsteps approach me before she pushes me onto my back causing me to drop the contraceptive beside me and stare at her with wide eyes as she straddles my hips.

"Hate to break it to ya, but that is not my phone," she giggles before she brushes a strand of hair out of her face. She offers a shy smile as a blush creeps onto her tan cheeks.

"Condoms," I ask curiously. 

I don't think Camila is cheating on me, I trust her more than that. But i'm sure neither of us have a penis so i am curious about her reason for having it.