You are my dream-- Sabrina

The fire continues to consume the home, smoke surrounding Sabrina and I. Without  second thought, i rip off a peice off my shirt and tie it  around her neck loosely and pull it over her nose and mouth. Her eyes are full of panic  and her breathing accelrates as gun shots sounds go off outside. i lift her bridal style out of her bed and place her on the floor, laying on my stomach signalling for her to do the same.

"Breathe", I say before standing to look out the window. Chaos unfolds before my eyes,  roads lay broken and torn, a firey sky that seems to never end, lining the roads.

Sabrina looks at me, fear in her expression as a tear slides down her beautiful face.

Grabbing her hand, I pull her up, kicking the door open. Flames flare up and shift our bodies, sheilding my girlfriend from the dangerous heat. A stinging sensation hits my back and I clench my jaw moving us away from it. Never letting go of her trembling hand I run back over to the window, knowing time is running out.

"Step back," I say.

Sabrina takes a few steps back before I smash the window out, kicking the remaing glass out with my foot.

I nod at sabrina, silently calling her over. I grab her waist and lift her up, gently placing her outside the window. Eagerly I grab hee hand as she pulls me out after her.

A car whirls past us before flipping over violently. Shreiks around us put the fear of god into our bones, but i refuse to let it show. I stay strong for sabrina is is full on sobbing.

"Hey, hey look at me", I place my hands on her tear stained cheeks. Her ocean eyes pouring right back into mine.

"Its you and me. Now and forever. We are going to get through this. Okay," I ask.

"Okay", she says shakily, her eyes fluttering shut. I leam forward and passionately kissing her for a moment. A loud bang id hear before i see a herd of horses running through the streets.

"Get on my back! Now," I exclaim.

She obliges, just on time too, I reach out grabbing onto one of the horses mane, swiftly pulling myself ontop, sabrina along with me.

And without knowing what was to come, we ran off. No destination, no plan, all we had was each other.