My Baby-- Maggie

{Maggie's Point Of View}

"Maggie, Y/n just joined," Camila giggles as she pointed her phone at me.

I smiled brightly and pose flirtatiously at the thought of my girlfriend.

I have not seen Y/n, all day. She has been in the studio working on this new song she wrote called "CUPID" ( A/n: Y'all btw I cannot wait for my album to come out, CUPID is a fav 4 sure)  and even though im hella excited for her, I miss spending time with her. I called Camila over to keep me company while Y/n is working and she just decided to go live on Instagram.

"Hmm, are we collabing," Camila smirked at me.

"I don't know? Are we," I smirk before winking at the camera.

I decide to go behind Camila's shoulder to read the comments.

"H-hi, Lauren," Camila stutters and my eyes widen when I see her red tinted cheeks.

I gasp and cover my mouth with my hands. LAUREN ACTUALLY MADE CAMILA BLUSH OHMAGOD OHMAGOD OHMAGOD!!!

"Quit," Camila pushes me playfully just as the doorbell rings.

"CAMREN IS REAL", I yell before running away from the Latina to answer the door.

I ignore the Cuban who is yelling at me from the living room and open the door, my lips curling into a smile as I see the love of my life holding a single red rose, leaning against my door frame.

"Better watch everything.. Or, I might love you like Cupid", she bites her lip making me blush.

I wrap my arms around her neck, and pull her into a much needed hug and we sway back and forth for a while until I pull back and kiss her ever so softly.

She grabs my knuckles and places gentle kisses on the tattoos on my hands and fingers.

"Should we go inside," she giggles.

"there is an embarrassed and slightly annoyed Cuban in there so honestly the choice is yours," I shrug.

"Camila is here," her eyes widen.

"Don't get too excited", I glare at her playfully.

"Oh, never", she smirks before placing the flower in my mouth and placing her hands under my thighs, lifting me up onto her waist. 

"Hmmm", a muffled giggle escapes me.

Y/n carries me inside, kicking the door shut behind us.

"I'm not saying Camren isn't real... b-but--" Camila says into the livestream but stops when she see's us.

"UH UH LOOK ITS YOUR FAVORITE SICKENINGLY CUTE LESBIAN COUPLE," Camila exclaims nervously.

"Cam, I think you got us confused with Domo and Crissy", Y/n laughs.

I take the rose from my lips and wave it at the camera.

"Look what my baby got me", I swoon, ignoring Y/n who is staring at the side of my face adoringly.

"Awwww, Lauren why don't you give me roses," Camila pouts but then realizes what she said and begins blushing immensely while face palming.

Y/n giggles before placing little pecks on my my cheeks causing me to squirm and laugh until I feel Y/n give my ass a light squeeze.

"Naughty girl," I gasp with a giggle following.

"What! Your ass is a gift from god, it would be a sin not to appreciate it," she shrugs making me hide my face in the crook of her neck.