She's Into Me?-- Cambrina

Requested by @sweetiescape hope you enjoy cutie : )

"Ladies and gentlemen we have with us the most talked about friends in all of America right now! Sabrina Carpenter, Camila Cabello, and Y/n Y/n," Zach Sang introduces us making us giggle and smile.

"How's it going", Sabrina asks with a beautiful smile.

"Nothing much over here unlike you three," he exclaims.

"Yeah we have been a little busy," I giggle.

"No kidding! You guys are performing your song tonight, and I heard there is a tour in the works," he raises an eyebrow hoping to get some tea out of us.

"I mean.. I don't know. We are all at a point where we just want to have fun with a career and touring with each other would be sooo much fun, but for now it's still just an idea," Camila explains. 

Sabrina and I nod before we all continue asking a few more questions about the song. 

"Ready was written by Y/n, and it is being with a girl who is no good, but at the same time we are saying if you want to be a certain way, we can do the same. I don't know about Mila, but when Y/n asked me to do the song with her I was ecstatic! She is really such an incredible and talented artist," Sabrina says making my cheeks heat up.

"Thanks Brina," I giggle and fist bump her before kissing her cheek.

Zach looks as if he just witnessed God, making Camila burst out laughing.

I shake my head at her contagious laughter before we all join in with her. We soon calm down and let Zach continue with his questions.

"Last time I spoke with Y/n," I asked her who was her celebrity crush, he smirks.

I instantly groan and face-palm in embarrassment.

"Her answer was the two of you! Any budding romances we all should know about," his smirk only grows.

"Y/n and I are actually engaged," Sabrina answers before clinging onto my arm, making my eyes widen.

Camila pulls the blonde off me and Koala hugs me.

 "Y/n and I are expecting," She chuckles before getting off me.

"No they are just joking, I am definitely single, definitely not having a baby either," I playfully glare at my best friends who snicker with each other.

Soon we head backstage to get ready for our set. We change into our black and red outfits and begin vocal warm-ups.

 We change into our black and red outfits and begin vocal warm-ups

(Your Outfit)