GIF-- {Billie}

You sat in front of the crackling pop of the stone fireplace. one arm slung over the shoulder of your best friend and girlfriend ,Billie Eilish . An aroma of pumpkin spice and cinnamon hung in the air as you told funny stories about your past which Billie found way too funny not to laugh at.

"I don't know i just kinda toppled over', I shrug with a chuckle.

"HA your legs were like YEET", she hurls over clutching her stomach as she laughs.

"Oh come on like you never fell at the wrong time," I roll my eyes playfully.

"Oh i have," she smirks.

"Tell me about it," I cross my arms over my chest.

"Why you wanna know, all up in my pussy boi", Billie quotes a vine as she gets up and walks towards the kitchen.

"Heyy! where are you going", I pout.

"Cocoa run," she replies.

I leap to my feet and run behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing messily on her neck. Billie laughs and squeals and tries to wiggle out of my touch.

"I wanna know these things", i chuckle.

"Too bad, you get hot chocolate instead," she giggles.

I was thinking if i did like this called BTP, or before the pic, where it would be short imagines that took place just before a picture was taken, would you guys be interested?