Sad Faces-- Camila

(Start Song)

(Start Song)

Camila wished she didnt know how she got there, her eighteenth birthday party, in a room full of people who could never be enough. People who she never trusted enough care about. In fact the only person she ever cared for was you. Its been a year since you last spoke and the hardest part was that you never broke up. Part of her wished you did just to give her some sort of closure. She was so lost without you that she doesnt even know if she even wanyed that closure anymore. She didnt know much except that she loved you. She loved you and she would drop everything she has to run away with you. 365 days you have been all Camila could think about, and lets just say you have not forgotten about her as well. If it was up to you, you never would have left. You have always been a rebel but this time you had no choice. You were forced to leave Camila by your parents who hated your relationship. You fought like hell to stay with the love of your life, and when you lost the battle, you promised her that it was not the end of your story.

Camila walked up to her bedroom, her head hanging low, heart as heavy as her eyelids, hooded from tears. As she sat on her bed, you slung the bookbag over your shoulder and hoisted yourself onto the sturdy tree branch. You climbed the tree until you reached her balcony, at that point pulling yourself over the rail, wiping your hands on your ripped faded jeans.

Slipping into her bedroom door, you wrap your arms around the sobbing girl in the center of the floor. No words had to be exchanged when she looked up at you, you felt everything she had to say as did she. 

Camila threw clothes into a small bag violently in a rush. You smiled down and grabbed her hand and helped her climb onto the tree and down. With a last glance at her home, she firmly gripped your hand and ran away with you into the dark night...