Instagram Live--Sabrina

so the reason for the abundance of Sabrina chapters is... all i can say is we had an... interaction. Now i wont speak for her, but there was def flirting on my part so.... enjoy this chap ☺

"Waiting, waiting, connecting, Hi," the blonde giggled as my face pops.

"Wassup", i chuckle at her genuine smile.

"Whats your name beautiful," she asks, her pearly white teeth glowing at me.

"Y/n. Im from Georgia," I reply.

"Omg I love it there", she says.

"Meh, i don't,"i shrug. "I wanna move to cali," i say.

"What no, California is not all people think it is. After a while, whole foods has become my favorite spot in all of LA," she laughs.

"I find that hard to believe", I chuckle .

"Im really never here much anyway," she says.

"I know! You're a busy woman", I nod.

"dont tell anybody, but secretly all the traveling i do is just to try cake from all around the world," she pretends to whisper .

"Ooooh, gotcha," I nod before giggling.

"Kidding but LA really is excessively hot amd traffic is torture so I would take georgia anyday", she says.

"I can understand that part. But i grew up here and after college im totally leaving" ,I groan.

"Must get boring huh," she tilts her head to the side a little bit, studying me curiously.

"Hell yes," I say dramtically.

"What are going to college for", she asks.

"English and writing", I answer.

"Oh so you write", she questions.

"Books yes, although as much as i wish i was a talented song writer as yourself, my forte seems to be in fiction," I smile warmly.

"Im blushing", she jokes and fans herself for effect which makes me chuckle again.

"Oh wow you laughed! I knew i had potential to be funny", she says proudly.

"Woah, dont get too far ahead of yourself carpenter," I quirk an eyebrow.

"Ouchh", she feigns hurt.

"Dont worry you have other amazing qualities, im sure" ,i joke.

"So i have been told", she nods.

"You have probably been told alot of things like how beautiful you are. But i must say I really do find your eyes caotivating", I shyly flirt.

"Thank you, and just so you know, they look better in person," she smirks.

After a moment i reply,

"Ya know, i cant speak for all of georgia, but me personal, I make some excellent chicken fajitas and a truly decadent chocolate cake".

"Oh do you now," she giggles.

"Mhmm and maybe the next time you are here you could give me your own opinion. You dont have to eat it with me or anything, i have to go boxes-"

"I might just have to take you up on that offer", she begins to blush.

"We should talk more often," she says after a moment.

"I totally agree," I smile.