Because I said so-- Camila

Requested by @sweetiescape , I present a lil Daddy Camila hehe

(Start Song)

My mom and I walk up to the building with wide eyes. Im shaking with excitement as we walk through the Studio doors. Spotting a guy in a white T-shirt, my mom walks over to him hugging his side before kissing his cheek.

"Y/n, this is Chase," he owns this studio, she smiles.

"So you're the guy responsible for my song blowing up," I smile before giving him a hug. My song recently blew up because Chase promoted it for free. He only did so because he and my mom have a thing going I guess. I spoke with him once, briefly over the phone, but this is our first time meeting in person.

"Hey superstar," he chuckled as we hugged.

Soon we get into the area where all the equipment is. 

"Okay can you explain how all of this works? It's my first time in a real studio," I say.

"Of course," he smiles before showing me around. We talk or a bit before I am ready to get in the booth and start cutting my vocals. 

"I am really loving this right now! Why don't you take a break someone is here to see you," Chase says through the booth. I take my headphones off and walk into the section Chase is in. 

He points to the chairs behind him where I find my girlfriend of 1 year sitting cross legged, chewing on a red apple.

She was wearing a bright red cap on her head and a small crop top. A black shirt hung deliciously on her waist, just above her denim jeans.

"O-Oh my God! Its Camila Cabello," I exclaim, trying to pretend like I have never met the brunette, or know every inch of the treasure she calls a body

"Chase knows", my mom pats him on the back.

"YOU TOLD HIM", I nearly yell at her with a sigh.

"Nope, I did," Camila says proudly, making me look at her again.

"He mentioned a boy, and that's not gonna happen," she makes a disgusted face at the mention of a boy.

I walk over to her and she extends her hand, which I grab happily. 

Without hesitation she pulls me onto her lap. My I feel my cheeks heat up and I climb off her, sitting beside her instead.

She gives me a "The fuck" look and nuzzle my face to talk.

"Stop being shy and kiss the girl! I know you haven't seen each other in months," my mom laughs.

My mom never had a problem with Camila and I showing affection, I am 20 after all, but its kind of awkward. She is still grappling with my sexuality and I don't want to make her uncomfortable. She does say she likes Camila though. I need to stop worrying.