Two shy girls- Sabrina

There is this girl in my class. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes that seem to always shimmer when she listens to lectures. She is quiet like me but I feel we are different in other ways. She seems shy and sensitive, like one wrong move and she would shatter. I often wonder what made her this way, but never had enough courage to ask. She held a petite frame, possibly an easy target for athletes or bullies but everyone stays out of her way. It seems to me she only speaks when spoken to, but when she does I nearly collapse. Her speaking voice is mature and elegant, and her words are smart and wise. You can tell she is brighter than any star in the sky. Every move she makes seems so precise and calculated and I admire it.

One day I heard her singing quietly when she thought she was alone in the library. I stayed to listen for a second and felt chills all over my body as her voice increased my heart rate. I never heard a voice like hers and wanted to listen forever. I decided perhaps I shouldn't make my presence known because she might run away, scared or embarrassed. She was soft but her voice was strong and I craved so much more. 

After the encounter, she was unaware of, I began to swoon over single thing she did. I watched from afar as she furrowed her eyebrows whenever a question stumped her, how her eyes glisten as she studied the teacher writing on the board, how when she concentrated her fingers would softly tap against her desk. I was falling in love with the tiniest things. I loved her freckles and how she would brush a lock of her hair out of her face absentmindedly. I loved the hoodies she would wear and the cute low top sneakers she paired with them. She looked so small and adorable and I was simply put, addicted.

{Sabrina's Point of View}

There is this girl in my class. She has soft skin and gentle features. Her eyes are comparable to one of the wonders of the world and I wish I could stare into them for hours. Some days they sparkle, but most days they seem dull, and it breaks my heart. A girl so beautiful should always be happy and I wish she was. From what I can tell she does well in class. Sometimes I ask to help the teacher and pass
Out papers just so I can give her, hers and if I'm lucky to brush my hand against hers.  I couldn't help myself I wanted to know her.

One day I stayed after school late and saw her outside the building. She was crying on the phone and my heart broke. As much as I wanted to talk to her, to comfort her, I didn't know what to say. So, with my head hung low, I went to the library and decided to sing since no one else was around.

Think that I know you the farther you are...

I sang a song I had written the other night, perhaps it was about the girl I had come to admire.

Just gimme some friction, let me see what nobody sees...

One day she locked eyes with me for a brief second and I feared my heart would beat out of my chest. Why must she be so effortlessly captivating?

My infatuation with her started to keep me up at night. I wondered if she ever noticed me as I noticed her. I knew it was nearly impossible but a small part hoped she did, even though I hated to do so.

One snowy day in winter I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and it was just my luck that I would bump into her.

I braced myself to fall onto the ground but instead, I felt strong arms holding onto me. She looked as shocked as I was but her lips began to curl into a shy smile which made my cheeks tint a rose blush.

I smiled at the ground, truly embarrassed my first encounter with her was due to my clumsiness. I gathered my books off the ground but she knelt down to help me. I was so flustered I could not manage to look at her.

"Thank you", I shyly mumbled as she handed me the rest of my things.

'N-no problem," she stuttered by I didn't think much of it.

"I'm y/n by the way," she shyly introduced herself.

"My name is Sabrina", I replied hesitantly with a shy smile.

I am so fucking in love with singular and why can't Sabrina just be the cute shy girl at my school cuz like I need this to happen fjrkfkfmg