You Cheese It Face,Drain pipe,Cabbage Patch Looking Bitch--Sabrina

Requested by @sweetiescape !!! Had fun writing this one

(Start Song)

You ever see a Chihuahua yapping away at a Great Dane?  That basically describes the scene in front of me. I'm holding my little bean of a girlfriend back with my left arm and holding my right in front of us. 

It was bound to happen, so it didn't come as a surprise when Sabrina lunged at Georgina. 

It started around last year. I began working at my current Job in the mall. My co-worker, Georgina was never discrete about her crush on me. I never payed her any mind, because I knew I had my beautiful wife at home. For months my wife would visit me during lunch, and for months Georgina would make passes at me. Of course I told Sabrina she had nothing to worry about, but Georgina obviously gets under her skin.

Today was my day off, so I suggested to take Sabby shopping. Eventually we ended up at my place of work, but I didn't mind too much. I love a lot of the shops there. 

"Baby I wanna get matching shoes," Sabrina pouts knowing I cannot resist her cute face.

"Fineeee", I cave in before kissing her cheek. It's amazing how I still manage to make her blush after 5 beautiful years together.

We walk out of Foot Locker with two luxury pairs of Air Force 1's.

"Baby, they look so good on you," Sabrina coo's as she rubs her hand up and down my arm while holding my hand with her other

"Baby, they look so good on you," Sabrina coo's as she rubs her hand up and down my arm while holding my hand with her other. Sabrina has been all over me since we got into the mall. I don't know why but Im definitely not complaining. She is literally a model! How is she my wife again?

"Yeah? You like it," I look down at the blonde with a cheeky grin, loving the feeling of having her on my arm. 

"You look so good right now," she bites her lip, her eyes flickering to my my lips before meeting my gaze once more.

Along with marriage comes knowledge. For example, both of us have little things we do that tells each other something. I know that little lip bite of hers only means one thing.

Oh it's one of those kind of days... My eyes widen with excitement and I wiggle my eyebrows at her, asking if she is implying what I think she is.

She giggles before nodding slowly.

I dart forward instantly, tripping over our bags, landing right onto the floor.

I feel Sabrina's hand on my lower back as she scrambles to help me up. My eyes land on the high heels in front of me, and I mentally curse knowing that nothing good will come of this.

"Need some help big daddy,"she says in her latin accent.

"Not today Satan," I groan before standing up with the help of Sabrina. I lean down and place a lingering kiss on my wife's lips, hoping Georgina gets the hint.

"I'm sure my lips would taste much better," the Latina scoffs, crossing her arms over her chest.

 I cringe at her words. Why is she even here? I got all I need, she is irrelevent! 

Sabrina bends down next to me and begins taking off her shoes. She looks even shorter now which I find adorable. I am around 5'8 as is Georgina and Sabrina is about 5' so the difference in height is noticeable, and I simply love it. Then the question of why she took off her shoes and now undoing her earrings comes into my train of thought.

"Baby what are you doing," I ask nervously.

"I'm gonna beat this bitch ass," she answers nonchalantly, handing me her silver hoops.

"Oh you think you can take me? Bring it on bitch, I will put my foot up your narrow ass," Georgina hisses while squaring up.

"Brina, please let it go! We are going to get kicked out, can we just go," I plead.

"If she wants a piece of me, I'm going to let her have it," Sabrina growls before swinging her arms toward the other girl angrily.

Georgina is cursing at her in spanish while I hold Sabrina back with my left arm.

All of a sudden Sabrina stops flailing and I pull away slightly.

"You good now," I quirk an eyebrow.

"Im fine," she smiles before walking in the opposite direction.

I furrow my eyebrows as she picks up a lonely milkshake. I managed to duck as she quickly threw the drink in my direction, just missing me and splashing all over Georgina. Georgina's shock written face contorts in to anger and she begins yelling in spanish again before she starts freaking out and begins sobbing in horror.

"YEAH BITCH, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY WIFE YOU CHEESE IT, DRAIN PIPE, CABBAGE PATCH FACE ASS BITCH," Sabrina yells as I throw her over my shoulder, and pick up our bags before jogging out of the mall as quick as possible.

The ride home was silent. Small glances would be shared between us, but neither one of us felt the need to speak.

I unlocked the door to our home, letting my red faced wife, enter first.

I lay the bags on our hardwood floor and cross my arms over my chest.

"Jealous looks good on you," I smirk.

"I am NOT jealous... Just protective of what's mine," she replies before jumping onto my waist, causing my back to hit the wall while my arms hook under her thighs...

ANOTHA ONE. REQUESTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS