GIF {Camila}

My crush who happens to be my best friend both attend an all girls school. We are both seventeen years old and juniors in high school, but we have yet to have our first kiss.

"Why don't we just kiss each other," Camila says casually while I choke seemingly on air.

"W-wouldn't that be weird," I stutter.

"Who is going to know besides us," she giggles.

I shrug before nodding hesitantly.

Without a second thought Camila pulls me under the school bridge which is a bit dark but our favorite place to be alone.

here i am standing in front of the shorter girl who's eyes glitter in the tiny bit of lighting coming in from either side of the bridge.

"Oh god I cant believe this is actually happening, she I get a mint? I should definitely get a m-"

I was cut off by the softest pair of lips imaginable on top of mine. At first i was tense and nervous to some how mess this up but the reality sank in. I was kissing the girl I have loved for years, and i would probably never get the chance to do it again. I relaxed and kissed back and placed my hand on her side as she leaned back against a column for support. We kept kissing neither of us having intent to stop and that only spurred me on further to deepen this kiss. Camila's hand caressed the back of my neck and she broke the kiss, leading my mouth to her neck. I figured it would be rude to deny her silent request and took the supple skin into my mouth sucking and nipping gently. The whole thing seemed the total opposite of platonic but I decided not to mention it, and ruin whatever this was. Everything was just fine until she moaned softly in my ear, at which point my knees went completely week and i dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

I kept my eyes closed to embarrassed to open them.

I heard the brunette giggling softly.

"I like you so, so much Y/n," she chuckled as she lent down and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

That made my eyes shoot open and I looked at her in awe. Her hair was slung over the side of her face as she was kneeling beside me.

"Like, Like like me", I asked shyly.

"Yes I like like you," she admitted shyly as she helped me to my feet.

"And its pretty obvious you like me too," She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at me.

I laugh and bring her back into a soft and long awaited kiss.

This made me smile because I dreamt this happened a few nights ago and i brought it to life in such a cute way hehehe