Ride or Die Love-- Sabrina

"Mooooove," I whine at the blonde who has her arms wrapped firmly around my waist as she sits on my lap with her face nuzzled into my neck. We have been in this position for like 45 minutes..

"LOVE MEE," She groans into my skin which makes me giggle.

I kiss her mostly bare shoulder, the only cloth being the thin fabric of her tank top's spaghetti strap.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love youuuu", I swoon as I feel Sabrina smile against me.

She pulls back and places her soft hands on both side of my face before kissing me softly.

(Start song)

I grab the car keys from the man dressed in a tuxedo with a warm smile. He entered the fine establishment behind me and I stepped into the drivers seat of his foreign car. Oh how much I wish this was mine. Maybe then I wouldn't have to lie to Sabrina, the girl I met at a stop light a few weeks ago. She thought the car I was about to park was mine. I couldn't bring  myself to tell her the truth. She looked so beautiful that night. The city lights reflecting off her shimmering blue orbs. I found myself watching watching her lips as she spoke. It was like she had me in a spell. When I finally managed to speak, I made her laugh. It was pure gold, sex for my ears. She gave me her number, and I eventually whipped up enough courage to ask her out. A few dates and she thinks I am a rich and famous songwriter. Only two of those things are false, the songwriter part is true...

I break out of my train of thought and carefully park the fine vehicle and return to my post, awaiting another  wealthy customer. I sigh before looking to my right. My eyes nearly fall out of my head when I spot Sabrina walking towards me with a smirk on her lips. She wore a simple white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket paired with ripped denim capris. I brought my hand up to my face and look towards the ground in attempt to go unnoticed. I hear footsteps approaching and i feel her pull my hand away.

"I see you y'know," she giggles.

"Listen, Sabrina, im sorry I lied. I just knew I wouldn't have a chance with you if you found out im just some broke valet", I blush in embarrassment. My eyes travel from the ground, to her enticing windows as she laces her fingers with mine.

"Im not happy that you lied to me-"

"I know and Im sorry-"

"Ah ah, let me finish. But I don't care where you work! I like you Y/n," she says as she takes a step forward, leaving only a little space between us.

I smile idiotically at her tender words.

"You do," I ask shyly.

"Can't you tell," she giggles.

"I mean, kinda sorta," I mumble.

"Well let me show you," she whispers, her face inching closer to mine as she stand on the tips of her toes to connect our lips...

In the months to follow, Sabrina has visit my job on multiple occasions, even brought me flowers. She shocked the hell out of me when she asked me to be her girlfriend. I knew she liked me but I always thought I would have to take that step. I am so glad she beat me to it because I would have been a stuttering mess. Anyway, I always spend my days off with her. She brings me to her shows, and lets me meet some really amazing people who I have always admired in the music biz. Other than that, I like bringing her to the local lake. We sit out there for hours, just talking, laughing, and kissing under the sun set. I love those nights the most.

That all happened last year, before I let Sabrina hear a few of my songs I wrote. She loved them, so much that one day she secretly recorded me and let some high up people hear it. Its because of her that I get to sing in front of thousands of people, and do what I love.

 Its because of her that I get to sing in front of thousands of people, and do what I love

Oh yeah, and I finally got that foreign car I wanted, and let me tell you. My baby looks damn good, sitting next to me in it.

"What are you thinking about", Sabrina giggles as she plays with my hair.

"You wanna know the truth," I bite my lip as I take in her stunning features.

"No, lie to me Y/n," Sabrina says sarcastically.

I push her playfully but she clings onto me tightly so she won't move much.

"Tell me," she pouts.

"I wanna marry you", I say. My girlfriends breath hitches and I feel her heart rate pick up.

"Well ,w-when the day comes-"

"No, I cant wait anymore. Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter, you are my everything. My every want, need, desire... A life without you, isn't one I want to live. Marry me, please baby," I say sensually as I pull the chocolate rose gold ring out of my pocket, opening it with one hand.....

Pt.2?? hehe i think i already know the answer : )))