Consequences -Sabrina and Camila

Loving you had consequences...

3 years together. The first two seemed like pure bliss and happiness. Then came the third. She called less and went out more. I wasn't oblivious, just young and naive. On our anniversary I woke up in our bed alone. Sabrina was nowhere to be found, with no trace of where she went. I waited for a few hours to hear from her, pushing off the feeling of my heart breaking. That wasn't what love was supposed to feel like.

I chose to believe things would get better for the two of us, refusing to let us go. I waited all day until midnight when u finally came home.

"Baby, can we talk," I asked on the verge of tears.

I was hurting, and I didn't know how to stop the pain. I held the keys to the car I had been saving up to buy you, clutching it tightly in the palm of my hand.

"Wait, there is something I need to get off my chest", you sighed, running your fingers through your hair.

I always felt we were soulmates because I could tell what you were feeling, and even though I knew what you would say, I chose to believe I was wrong.

"I think we should go back to being friends, the way it was before ya know? Everything was so much easier and less complicated. I love you, I do, just not romantically," you spoke those words as if the tender way you said they would stop my bleeding heart from crumbling.

"Yeah, I uh, I totally get it, you're right", I never wore a faker smile than I did that night.

"But there is something else", her voice trailed off and I knew then that there was someone else. Her face showed she was ashamed.

"I cheated on you, I was drunk and I didn't know how to tell you and the more I bottled up the guilt, the worse I felt and she was there and the next thing I know I couldn't stop myself and now everything-"

"Who is she," I asked quietly to avoid my voice revealing my true emotions.

"Joey", you mumbled.

"Okay", I smiled through the pain.

"So, friends," you asked.

I nodded and I didn't have anything else to say so I left. I refused to let you watch me cry, I was so hurt that physically felt abused and torn apart. Memories of how we used to laugh and talk, hit me like a train and I screamed in agony knowing I would never kiss your lips again. I wanted you to love me, I wanted us to work. But that night, that piece of me died...

A year later I was far from who I used to be. I no longer wore the colorful clothing. My closet was filled with dark colors and I liked it. I kept the car, it was an all black 2019 chevy impala and pursued my dream of photography.

I woke up this morning at 4 am and went to the gym to box for a few hours. To cope with my emotions after our breakup I started fighting. I got stronger, and my body toned in ways I didn't know possible.

I went home and showered before getting dressed.

(Your outfit)

I decided to wear a black hat as I walked out the door and headed to the mall to meet the love of my life.

It's funny how in the beginning the three of us were really close, and while I was so busy with trying to satisfy you, I didn't see what was right in front of me. Camila was there even after all the shit I put her through. And once I had healed, I let myself open up again and fell in love, for real this time.

{Sabrina's point of view}

At the time I was dealing with a lot of emotions and mostly guilt. Y/n used to be my best friend and now we were strangers. When she left that night I never heard from her again. She didn't get her things from the apartment we used to share, she just... Left. I tried calling her mother to make sure she was okay, but she wouldn't answer. I spent months trying to reach her, but eventually just gave up.

I should have known she wasn't okay. I didn't want to hurt her any more than I already had. I started over with Joey, but the guilt remained.

We went together to the mall, and for the first time in a little over a year, I saw her. She was different. Her face wasn't as soft as I had known it to be. Her smile had turned into more of a sly grin and her eyes seemed to be slightly hooded. She looked... Mature.

She leaned against a wall, an expensive camera hanging around her neck, typing on her phone until something made her chuckle to herself.

I couldn't help but watch as she looked up from her phone, scanning the area for something, maybe someone.

Part of me hoped she would see me and come running up to me, and I hated myself for it.

Instead, her eyes landed on the brunette who we used to be friends with. Camila. After we began dating she kind of fell out of our lives, or at least I thought she did.

Y/n smiled at her and opened her arms and the shorter woman jumped onto her, wrapping her legs around my ex's waist, and clung onto her. My heart dropped as Y/n leaned up to kiss her. I looked away, and Joey was oblivious to what was going on.

"Wanna go to Victoria Secret", she asked happily.

"Y-yeah, sure", I smiled at her.

My eyes fell upon the happy couple once more and I watched as Y/n swung Camila's hand. The two laughed, and Camila had the same look in her eye that I did when Y/n and I first got together. Y/n looked different. Her arms looked stronger and her jawline was more pronounced. The look in her eye was almost possessive yet overjoyed. She lifted Camila's hand and placed a kiss on it, and that's when I saw it, the diamond ring on her ring finger.

"Gimme a sec", I waved Joey off and decided to speak to them.

Y/n didn't seem to react when she saw me. No bright eyes, nor anger seemed to take over her.

"Hi! Long time no see", I say.

Camila wears an awfully annoyed face and doesn't try to hide it.

"Yeah, there was a reason for that", Y/n says without emotion.

I wasn't expecting that. The y/n I knew would have been much more kind...

"So... You guys are together," I awkwardly ask.

"Engaged", Y/n says proudly as she looks down at the brunette lovingly.

"Look, if you are trying to get back at me-"

"Get back at you? Hahahahahah! I don't want anything to do with you. Now if you will excuse me, I am taking my fiance to lunch," she says confidently.

Ouch...

I fucked up...

Requested by haileestenfeld