She's Into Me? Pt.2 -- Sabrina

"Don't keep me waiting forever Y/n"

Those words keep replaying in my head , and they have been for the past month. I have distanced myself from Camila and Sabrina because I want to make sure I do the right thing, Outside of our few performances together, and a couple scattered texts, I rarely contact either of them. I need to decide today, it physically pains me to be away from them. As I lay in my bed, I close my eyes and let all the memories of her flood my mind.

(Start Song)

I lean forward and let my fingertips run over the gigantic smile on my face.

It's her, it always has been. She is the one. I think, it's time I get my girl...

I eagerly climb out of my bed nearly tripping out of my bed in the process. I check the time and my clock reads 4 pm. Today is Sunday and Sabrina usually heads to the studio around 5 to work on her album.

"Shit, shit, shit," I mumble as I dive into my closet and grab the first jacket I can find, pulling it onto me. I don't think twice before I shoot out my house, and over to my driveway.

"Oh GOD," I groan as i realize my mom took my car for the day so she could look cool and drive around L.A. I would take her car but she never leaves her keys. 

I huff before I start hauling ass down the street. It was at that moment I realized I didn't have on shoes. Smart, I know. I don't have time to turn around.

After what feels like 20 minutes of running, I find the flower shop and run inside, picking up a large yellow sunflower and leaving a 20 dollar bill by the cashier. As soon as I run back onto the street I am sent flying backwards.

So that's what getting hit by a car feels like.

Luckily I landed in such a way, that I only ended up with a few cuts and soon to be bruises. I am quick to stand up and hold my hands in front of me, letting the driver know Im fine.

"Yo," he exclaims angrily as he stands halfway out of his car.

I pick up the flower which is a bit crinkled up.

I take my newly cracked phone out of my pocket and check the time.

5:30

I use every muscle in my body to put one foot in front of the other, determination flowing through my veins.

I keep moving until I am running towards Sabrina's home.  By the time I get there I can barely feel my legs, and my lungs feel as if they are on fire. I don't even have the strength to knock on her door, I just fall into it with a loud thud. My back slides down against the wood. I close my eyes before a tear of pain and exhaustion slips down my face.

My eyes widen as the door opens, making me fall straight back onto the floor.

"Y/n? Oh my god," I hear Sabrina gasp as she runs around to the front of my limp body.

I hold up the flower victoriously.

"It's you! I am--- head over heels in love with you. I want you Sabina," I say breathily.

I hear sniffles, indicating Sabrina is crying. 

She crawls over my numb legs until her mouth hovers over mine. Her tender hands grasp the side of my face, as her lips touch mine. I sigh into the kiss happily. She begins smiling against me before pecking my lips a few times. I drop the broken flower and wrap my arms around her and lean my forehead against hers.

"What the hell happened to you," she asks while staring into my eyes lovingly.

"I wanted to tell you as soon as possible. I couldn't wait. I didn't have a car, so I ran. I got hit by a car along the way, but its fine really," I shrug with a blush.

Sabrina's eyes widen  and she rolls off me, looking at my torn clothes and the cuts on my face and knee's.

"Yeah, I'm taking you to a hospital," she says.

"Yup", I nod my head, already expecting her response.

Alright, I will post the Camila version soon. Please leave any requests you have.