I Like Chocolate -- Camila

Requested by @EpIcWoRLD777x Enjoy Cutie!!

"I am so tired of being single," I complain to my best friend of 5 years, Anthony.

"Bet", he says with a smirk.

"Bet? What do you mean by that," I quirk an eyebrow.

He turns to me and his smirk turns devious, and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Sorry Ant, you know I love you, but there is not a single straight thing about me," I chuckle.

"Eww I don't- That's not what I was suggesting," he laughs.

Oh, I giggle.

"See that girl over there," he points to a girl causing me to turn in the booth to find the person he is speaking of. My jaw drops instantly and my breath gets caught in my throat.

A girl who appears to be around my age, early 20's sits on the other side of the room, chatting with a brown skin girl. The girl opposite to her looks a bit older and more mature. My focus quickly returns to the brunette who laughs heartily. Even from where I am sitting, I see this sparkle in her eye that causes, a petite smile to creep across my lips. Her hair falls over her shoulder with ease, cascading down the side of her face. The sun shining through the window rests upon her face, and it was at this moment I realized I had seen an angel in person.

"Aha you like her don't you," Anthony nudges me from across our table but even then I don't take my eyes off the angel.

I wonder what her name is. Surely it must be something beautiful, something like Angel, or maybe Grace. I wonder what she is going on in her pretty little head to cause such a breath taking smile..

"Okay seriously, stop staring, It's getting creepy," Anthony says which finally makes me look away.

I can't stop a flustered blush from hitting my face, so I look down at my iced coffee in attempt to hide it.

"Ah ah ah, I see that blush Y/n. Go talk to her," Ant encourages.

"Are you nuts?!?!?! She would probably get freaked out if I even went over there", I whisper yell at him.

He gives me an unimpressed look while he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I thought you were tired of being single," he says.

"Duh", I chuckle as I sip on my chilled drink.

"Then do something about it", he smirks.

"What do I even say," I hide my face within my hands, after I sigh.

"Oooh Ooooh! Use one of those cheesy pick-up lines," he exclaims excitedly. 

"Okay so you officially are no help", I groan.

"No, no, okay so seriously, go compliment her, then come back over here like nothing happened," he says.

"What," I ask confused as to why I would just leave.

"Because then she will know you are interested, and the next move is on her," he says as if he is the most brilliant guy in the world.

"You watch Hitch too much", I chuckle.

"Just try it! What's the worst that could happen," he shrugs.

"She could laugh in my face and publicly embarrass me. What if she is having a really bad day, and decides to be bitchy? Everyone has bad days," I point out.

"Does she look like she is having a bad day," he quirks an eyebrow with his signature annoying smirk.

I turn to see the angel once more, and she is smiling away, chatting with the girl accompanying her.

"Hehe, she looks cute," I giggle without realizing how dumb I just sounded.

"See! I ship it already," Anthony pats my shoulder.

I shake my head at him.

"LOOK! Her friend is leaving! Now is your chance," He nudges me to get up, and with a deep breath I do. I hesitantly begin to walk in her direction. A wave of nervousness hits me with every step I take. I force my trembling hands into my jean pockets.

As soon as I approach her table, the angel locks eyes with me.

"Hi! I'm Camila. What's your name," she asks with a radiating smile.

Wow. She sure is nice to strangers who just walk up to her table randomly.

"H-hi there Camila.. My name is uh- uh Y/n," I mentally face-palm for forgetting my own name.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! She probably thinks i'm a complete weirdo!

"I saw you from my table--- not that i was watching you or anything," I exclaim. I feel like a failure right now.

"I just wanted to say, I think your eyes, are truly astonishing," I manage to get out.

Camila smiles shyly and brushes a lock of her hair behind her ear. 

"Really? I always thought they were just plain old brown ones," she mumbles, her cheeks a soft pink.

"Well, they sparkle really bright. They remind me of chocolate," I smile at her as I feel my own face heat up.

"Yeah," she asks with a slight giggle.

"Yeah. And, just so you know, I like chocolate," I smile and stare directly into her eyes for a moment before waving goodbye and heading back to my booth.

"Soooo, how'd it go," Anthony questions with an enthusiastic grin. 

"I think I'm going to be sick," I groan.

"Oh shitttt! Don't get sick because a certain somebody is walking over her," he says before slurping some of his drink.

My eyes widen and I turn my head to my left and find the angel- Camila, indeed approaching us.

"I don't usually do this kind of thing but, do you think we could maybe hang out sometime?"

IM TAKING REQUESTS