You play too much-- Maggie Lindemann

So I found this beauty and fell in love lmao. If you don't know who she is, look at errrr.

 If you don't know who she is, look at errrr

And just when I thought this angel couldn't get any better, I discovered she likes girls too!!!! *Cries of happiness* 

Anyway, enjoyy

~~~~~~~~~~

I flop onto my bed near my girlfriend who is sitting Indian style on the floor and taking selfies cutely.

"Im boreeeddddddddd", I groan into the comforter.

Getting no response from Maggie, I turn onto my back, propping my self up on my elbows, and look at her. She is wearing my camo thrasher hoodie which is a bit big on her because because she is so small, paired with ripped black denim. She looks cute.

"Go eat something and let me vogue in peace", she jokes.

"Ha ha," I laugh sarcastically before I hear my phone ding.

I pick it up and see that a certain someone posted a photo on Instagram:

" This hoodie is sooooo mine now : ) Thanks babe!!"

"Uhmmmm how about no," I laugh as I roll off my  bed and lay in Maggie's lap.

"But I like it," she pouts as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Yeah, me too... Das why I bought it", I chuckle.

She giggles before leaning down and pecking my lips. I tilt my head and deepen it, while sliding my arm around her waist firmly. I moan onto her peachy lisps when she grasps onto my thigh with a light squeeze. Just as I go to reach under her top she pulls away quickly with bright eyes and an excited gasp.

"I have an idea! I should go live," she smiles.

"Orrr you could spend time with mee", I whine and wrap my arms loosely around her neck as I sit up, swinging my legs on both sides of her waist so I can face her.

She bites her lip in thought before leaning forward and pecking my lips quickly.

"How about we go live together," she suggests.

I groan and move off her lap before standing up and leaving the room to grab a few things.

"Babe are you mad at me? I don't have to go live, we can just cuddle and watch a movie," she suggests sadly.

I walk back to my room holding the contents behind my back.

"No no no! Go live baby, enjoy it," I smile feigning innocence.

"You sure," she furrow s an eyebrow curiously.

"Yes," I giggle before sitting behind her, waiting patiently for her to start the livestream. When she does, I open the bottle of bubbles and blow them at Mag catching her by surprise. 

"What are you doing," she laughs.

"Who me? Oh nothing", I shrug.

She glares at me playfully and continues reading the comments on her live.

I blow as many bubbles as I can in her direction and she starts swatting them away, not being able to contain her laughter.

"Guys can you spam Y/n and tell her to stop blowing these damn bubbles at me," she laughs.

I decide she has had enough and put the bubbles away.

"Thank you," she reaches back and pushes me playfully.

I pour out a few raisons in my hand and throw them one by one at the brunette. 

she burst into laughter and turns to straddle my hips.

"Ooooh, kinky", I smirk.

She takes the raisons from me and eats them before returning her attention to her loving fans. 

I groan and move closer to her and move her luscious locks away from her neck and place innocent kisses on her neck as I massage her shoulders.

"Well would you look at that! My girlfriend finally decides to be nice," she says.

Thats when my kisses become less innocent and I begin sucking on Maggie's neck, leaving a beautiful red mark. Peering over her shoulder I see her biting her lip in attempt to keep her composure.

"Oh. My. God," she finally breathes out and nudges me off her.

"Guys I have to tend to my new born child who is desperate for attention," she motions to me and I giggle.

She ended the livestream and turned around slowly facing me. I give a cheeky grin.

She smirks and crosses her arms.

"You play too much," she flips around and crawls on top of me.

I feel my heart rate accelerate. Maybe I should have thought the last part through?

"You want some, entertainment," she rasps into my ear.

At a loss for words I just nod.