Ms.Carpenter-- Sabrina

I walked out my house not bothering to grab anything more than a pencil before making my way to school. I sigh as I see a few freshman outside vaping outside in attempt to look cool. I hear sirens behind me and chuckle to myself as the boys collectively acquire a look of horror on their baby faces.

I make my way inside and head straight for my first class; Art. Fortunately my  art teacher, Ms. Cassidy, who happened to be a complete stick up my ass, quit about a month ago so she could run away with the gym teacher, Mr. Spanx. Messy, I know. Anyhow, I couldn't care less about that because I have more than enough credits to graduate, so I am really just here because I am required to attend. I also get to leave earlier than the underclassmen being I only have four classes rather than eight. After school I usually head to the pit. The pit is this totally cool place located downtown, where all the dancers go to compete. I am definitely not the best there, but dance is what I love, and I really enjoy going. Nobody at this school goes, I haven't even brought my best friend Maggie. She knows I go, but I never asked her to go because the pit isn't her kind of vibe. 

I enter my class just as the bell rings but surprisingly there is no sub. Just students today? I take my usual seat beside Maggie and stare at her waiting for her to tell me about her date with top athlete, and infamous brit boy Tom Holland.

"I fucked him," she says casually before taking a sip of her iced coffee.

"Dudeee, no", I groan into the palm of my hand.

"I don't care! He is gorgeous! No regrets", she shrugs.

"You disgust me," I shake my head.

She smirks and blows me a kiss.

Shaking my head once more, I turn my vision towards the clock on the wall. Class started like 40 minutes ago, and still no teacher.

"We getting a teacher today orr..."

"I would hope so. Otherwise i could be doing something much better with my time," Maggie leans against the desk, laying her head on her arm.

"By something better, I presume you mean Tom," I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Ha, no. I mean I wouldn't mind but--"

A loud crash of papers resounds through the class, as documents fly into the air.

"Great just great," a woman's voice says as she kneels down to collect her items.

I have always been the observant type, especially this year being I have nothing  better to do most of the time.

I take note of her appearance, she wears a light blue shirt, with a jean jacket hanging loosely off her shoulders. The brunette wears a pretty shade of lipstick but not too bright nor dark. She is short, shorter than most, in fact if it were not for her papers flying around , I would assume she was a student. Her cheeks are tinted a slight reddish color as she gathers the files, shuffling to put them in her folder. 

Leaning over in my chair slightly, i catch a glimpse of her shoes. 

"cute,"  I mumble to myself.

"Who dat," Maggie whispers as she nudges my arm.

I turn to look at her with wide eyes when I catch her biting her lip and eyeing the woman down like the last supper.

"All I know, is that she is not Tom, so you need not worry about it," I smirk as I slip out of the desk to go help the flushed lady.

I kneel in front of her and help her attain the remainder of her things.

She looks at me and inhales sharply, a bit taken aback i guess.