Dancer- {Sabrina}

Im watching her every move. Every flick of her wrist, dip of her hip, every shake or shimmy I am watching. The song breathes in my
veins and I count every step until her hand is on my chest, pushing my backwards the a sway of her hips.  As choreographed, i drop onto the floor crawling under her legs, leaning back on my elbows as her heel gently kicks my shoulder back. Jhacari and Cambrin, the other two dancers and my best friends smirk as the continue to execute the moves perfectly. Her voice hieghtens the beating of ny heart as Jhacari picks me up by my shirt, pretending to slap me a few times.

The song moves on and on and I love every second of the thrill of being on the same stage as Sabrina, soaking up the crowds energy. Then comes the part of the song where I am behind Sabrina her back up against my front as we sway to the beat, makinng the crowd scream.

Soon, the song and show is over and I find myself outside Sabrina's dressing room holding a bouquet of roses.

Lately we have had this flirty chemistry going on and I have been too scared to actually make a move but I don't want to wait another second.

She openes the door and looks up at me cutely.

"Hi", she giggles.

"Go out with me? Please", I ask nervously.

"Hmm why should I", she smirks, leaning against the doorframe.

"Because I wanna take you mini golfing and- no thats not am innuendo to your height- and make dinner with you maybe get into a food fight and do simple shiz like play cards and then kiss you on your doorstep because if somebody else did I would never stop hating myself," I say shyly.

"I would Iike that. All of it too", she blushes...