+ 6 +

Iris

Finn was looking at me again... We were at lunch it was Wednesday. My confidence from last night was still present and I embraced it. I looked back at Finn as I ate my salad. We just stared at each other until a hand interrupted my trance.

"Millie? Millsters" I looked over seeing it was Noah. He looked at me wide eyes.

"Huh, what?" I asked stupidly.

"You were just in a trance. I was asking If you wanted to meet Jack?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Oh yeah, I'd love to!" I exclaimed. I skipped after Noah to his table.

Jack looked up at his boyfriend a smile popping onto his face. "Hey!" He greeted happily.

"Hey Jack! Um, I wanted you to meet Millie! She Is new here, she is Sadie's cousin." Noah introduced me. Jack nodded.

"Hi Millie, Jack!" He offered his hand and I shook it generously.

"Hello!" I greeted.

"I just wanted her to meet you because as you can tell she is super kind and we are friends now." Noah told him. I smiled brightly. I looked at the rest of Jack's table. A girl with curly red hair in a pixie cut was there along with a guy with blond curly hair. There was also this girl with long blonde hair. She was very pretty.

"Cool, I guess I should introduce you to my friends." He suggested. "This is Wyatt." He pointed at the boy with curly hair. "This is Sophia." He pointed to the redhead. "And that is Iris." He pointed at the pretty girl. She was the queen bee bitch supposedly.

"Hello everyone!" I smiled at them. Iris was smirking at me and I quickly looked away.

"Are you coming to my party Friday?" Jack asked with a smile.

I nodded. "Yeah." I responded with a smile. I felt Noah pulling me back.

"Ok well see you later." Noah said. I waved good bye and went back to our table. Maddie was looking at me weirdly.

"I see Millie met Iris." Maddie commented irritably. Noah gave her a nervous glance as I watched awkwardly.

"Yeah." He responded.

"Stay away from her, Millie. She is a bitch. She will start rumors about you. And don't listen to anything she says." Maddie strictly warned me. I nod my head, I have dealt with a few Iris's in my past. Gaten whispered something to Maddie and she nodded, they both left silently. I decided to ignore it.

"Yeah, and she has been after me for years." Finn told me. I rolled my eyes, of course she was. "But she has a boyfriend, Romeo." He continued. I knew all of this already.

"Ugh! Romeo is disgusting and so is his stupid friend, Jacob." Caleb gagged. I laughed at his comment.

"Yeah I'm sure they'll love Millie." Grace said with an eye roll. I looked over at her.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Millie, honey, you are really good looking. They will be drooling paths behind you. They love pretty girls." She told me repulsively. Oh, ew I know what she means now.