+ 24 +

Fair Warning crazy stuff is about to go down in the next two chapters!

Memories

Millie's POV:

It had been a few months since I had last talked to Finn. We left off on that phone conversation. Crazy, I know right.

But I had a plan.

Spring break was in two days and I had been planning for a while that Caleb, Sadie, Gaten, Noah, and I would go see Finn in Canada. Maddie couldn't go because she already had plans and Grace just didn't want to.

Hopefully I could convince Finn to come come back no matter how supposedly selfish it was.

I looked down at the empty suitcase. I was to pack for a week. I walked over to the dresser and packed random clothes. I didn't care, I just hoped Friday would come soon.

David and Winona were concerned at first, with the idea. But soon enough they realized Finn lived with his brother so we would have parental supervision. And well, we were all eighteen.

I looked around my room for any items I might need to add to my bag. I know it was only Wednesday but still, it couldn't hurt to be prepared.

"MILLIE!" I heard Aunt Winona call frantically. My head darted to the door in surprise. She sounded panicked.

I ran down the stairs and looked to see David, Winona, and Sadie all looking at a phone. The phone was vibrating. "What is it?" I asked breathlessly.

Winona snapped her head towards me and let out a shaky breath. "I-It's from your Grandmother." She said answering the call. I'm guessing it was uncommon for Grandma to call? "Hello?" Winona greeted in question.

We all watched her intently, studying her facial expressions as to any sign what Grandma was saying. She furrowed her eyebrows and her grip tightens on the phone so that her knuckles whitened. It made my eyebrows knit together.

"What, you're kidding?!" Winona asked surprised, still in an uncomfortable look. "That can't be I mean I thought it was impossible for her to get her memories back."

My eyes widened and my mouth gaped just like David and Sadie. I think we all knew what that meant.

"Oh my gosh, ok. We are headed there right now!" Winona said into the phone before turning it off.

We all looked at her expectantly and she breathed. "Pack some clothes, Kelly remembers."

—-