+ 9 +

After Effect / Dork

Millie's POV:

Ow! That was the first thought that came to my head as consciousness came over me. My head was killing me and the sunlight was beating at my eyes. What happened last night? I couldn't remember much only Iris, and me slapping her. Woah, I slapped her! Go me! I silently cheered. I looked around, I was in my bed. Sadie was sound asleep tucked in her floral comforter. How did I get here?

I sighed knowing I wouldn't find out the answers through my thoughts so I got up and went to the bathroom. The house was silent, I didn't know what time it was.

I looked into the mirror. I looked like complete trash. I was still in my clothes from last night. My lipstick was smeared, hair messy. It looked like I had made out with someone. Oh, it looks like I did. Hickey's scarred my neck.

I sighed, this was annoying! I wanted to know what happened last night. How did I get home? How did I get these hickey's? And... who's sweatshirt was this?

I was swearing a black sweatshirt with some random grey logo. I shook my head in disappointment and stripped my clothes.

I felt dirty, but not sweaty dirty. Emotionally dirty. I just need to cleanse myself.

—-

Water dropped from my nose as I dried myself. I pulled on a "PINK" sweatshirt and black leggings. Sadie was still tucked in her covers snoring away.

"Sadie... Sadie!" I loudly whispered as I shook her shoulders.

"Mmm, Wha-" She asked groggily as she shifted in her covers. Her eyes were still closed but her face was scrunched up in disgust.

"What happened last night?" I questioned deeply. Her mouth hung open a stream of drool slowly making its way out.

"Millie?"

"Yes." I waited for a response. There was none. She fell back asleep. "Sadie!" I continued to shake her violently till she sat up and slapped me in the arm.

"What, damn!" She cussed. Obviously she was hungover. I laughed at her appearance she was in an oversized shirt and her hair was tangled in a red blob.

"Someone's a little grumpy." I laughed as I dropped my hands in my lap.

"What is it, Millie?" She repeated seriously. I sighed and sat up straighter.

"What happened last night?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know? I was as drunk as you!" She exclaimed slowly regaining consciousness. My eyebrows furrowed and I leaned in closer.

"I was drunk?"

"Oh yeah! You were passed out in Finn's arms. Ooh." She cooed playfully. I rolled my eyes at her childish behavior.

"I was passed out?" I continued.

"Mhm. Finn said you were crying and then you passed out. He brought you home." Sadie told me and I nodded my mouth slightly hanging in thought. I sighed heavily.