+ 8 +

Do you mean it...

Millie's POV:

"FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY! PARTY PARTY PARTY!" Sadie chanted as she danced around the room. Maddie, Grace, and I started to chant with her, obviously super excited about the party today.

"I am so excited for this party!" Maddie exclaimed. I laughed, I was too. Over the four days I have gotten to know Maddie and Grace and I already felt like they were my best friends. We all knew I loved Sadie <3

"Me too!" I exclaimed happily. Was it weird I was hoping Finn would be there. Sure his flirting was flattering but I knew it was only for payback. A little part of me wishes it wasn't.

But he wasn't the only one who wanted payback. Iris had been plotting against me all today and yesterday. She tripped me yesterday and tried again today but I crushed her foot beneath mine when she did. She didn't trip me again. I was planning on thoroughly watching my back at this party.

Maddie was getting dressed in a pair of short shorts and a blue crop top with a lace jacket. It showed lots of skin which surprised me, Sadie said she always dressed like that. I guess she was trying to look good for Gaten. She says that her and Gaten had "made out a couple of times" whatever that meant.

Grace got ready by curling her short hair and applying red lipstick. She wore white jeans with a light pink V-neck.

Sadie looked stunning as always. She wore a leather jacket with a white crop top and skinny jeans. Caleb would trip over himself she was so pretty.

I, on the other hand didn't put much thought into my look. I wore grey cropped sweatshirt with adidas sweats and nike high tops. Basically not much.

Once we were ready we hopped into Sadie's jeep and arrived at Jack's mansion, and it was a mansion! Teens littered the yard either smoking or making out. We walked into the crowded house, the smell of smoke and liquor filling my nostrils.

ew.

I walked with the girls until I spotted Noah with a red cup in his hand. "Noah!" I yelled. He looked at me and gave me a welcoming smile. I waked over to him. "Hey schnapps!"

"Hey Millsters!" He shouted back.

"This is some party!" I exclaimed. I think he laughed, I honestly couldn't hear him.

"My boyfriend throws the best parties."

"Indeed I do." Jack agreed as he walked over to us. Jack wrapped his arms around Noah and whispered something in his ear to make him smile. I figured that was my time to leave.

Oh well.

I just turned around and walked over to the bar. Wyatt, I think, was pouring drinks and handing them to people. Wyatt was the one with curly blond hair, right?

"Hi." I yelled.

"Hello! Whatdya want?" He asked.

"Something not to strong, please." I recommended politely.

"Gotcha!" He smiled. He turned around and surfed through the fridge until he found a nice bottle and poured it into  signature red cup.