+ 21 +

Please don't kill me :)

Change

Finn's POV:

Millie sat up suddenly, confusing me. She was looking at something on her phone intently. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up too.

She was on instagram. She rubbed her forehead mumbling something I couldn't hear. She got up from beside me and stood beside her bed still looking at her phone.

"Finn... Why?" She asked sounding... sad.

"Why what?" I asked confused as I stood up too. I reached out to grab her hand but she flinched back repulsively. "What is it? What did I do?" I asked.

"How could you?" She seethed looking up from her phone to me. Her eyes were lit up, I could practically see the fire burning in them.

"What? Millie I am so confused. How could I what?" I questioned again.

"Don't act all confused you... you jerk!" She exclaimed throwing her fist down into the air. I was taken aback by her anger. "I really thought you were different. That maybe just maybe you had changed." She said in a irritated tone.

I was so confused. "Millie I am so confused please explain-"

"Look on freaking instagram, you'll see! I can't believe I was so damn stupid!" She started to laugh but tears were running down her cheeks. I wanted to comfort her but she was so angry.

I pulled out my phone and looked at it. Messages were popping up. I was tagged in a post. A post that belonged to Iris.

It was a picture of us... us kissing. When did we ever kiss?! Oh no... oh no! Millie must think I am cheating on her. But I'm not, I would never!

She must of noticed that I had found the post because she continued to yell at me. "Get out, get the hell out!" She screamed. "We are over, over."

"Millie this isn't what it seems. I-"

"Not what it seems? It seems pretty damn clear to me." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"I didn't cheat on you. Especially not with Iris. Millie this isn't me, I never kissed Iris. I like you not her." I explained quickly.

I couldn't let her go. She couldn't let me go. I really like her, like really like her. I don't want to end this relationship. She is the only reason I am staying in this wretched town.

"Finn please. Please don't tell these lies. There is proof, right there. Just don't lie to me anymore. Don't lie about liking me. You don't like me, I am only a toy to you. Don't do this." She begged me in a sad tone that made me want to hug her and kiss her sorrows away.

"I'm not lying to you, I promise."

"Stop! I get it now, Finn. A player can't play without his toy." I didn't realize it but I had let a few tears drop down my cheeks.

Don't say it. Don't end what we have, what we could be.

"And I was your toy." She laughed, hanging her head sadly.