+ 25 +

Finn Problems

Finn's POV:

I sat down on the sofa eating some cereal. I tipped the bowl down to scoop more of the scattered lucky charms. I sighed and looked through the guide finding nothing on TV. I turned to the Thursday news channel.

I wonder what's happening in the world. Well, in Canada. I wonder what was happening in Hawkins... Never mind that though.

"Finn, there is a girl down here for you!" I heard my brother call from the entrance. I popped up ecstatically and ran over to the door.

"Bridget!" I exclaimed breathlessly. She laughed and smiled her beautiful smile at me.

"Hey Finn." She chuckled walking in and ruffling my hair making me laugh. I closed the door and turned to her. "Ready to work on the project?" She asked displaying her pearly teeth. I nodded and grabbed her hand leading her up the stairs.

We went into my room and I closed the door sitting down at my desk.

"Mrs. Buono can be a real bitch sometimes. Today I was like, 'Mrs. Buono may I use the bathroom?' and she was like, 'No Miss Bridget. I am in the middle of a lesson and I expect you to be respectful and listen. I am here to help not to bond.' And that pissed me off so I muttered something mean under my breath and she heard me. Long story short she sent me to Mr. Sanders for detention." Bridget told me rolling her eyes and opening her binder.

"Yeah, I hate Mrs. Buono. We had this really cool teacher back at my old town named Mr. Clarke. I loved him." I told her smiling as I could already see his mustache moving as he explained the fascination of science.

"That's sounds cool. Anyway let's get to this stupid project-" She stops mid sentence because she got a message from her phone. She checked it and rolled her eyes. "Oh my gosh Brad my boyfriend can be such a jerk sometimes. He just texted me and asked if he could have sex with another girl. He is such and idiot!" She exclaimed shaking her head and texting back.

"Brad is a price of shit. He doesn't care two shits for you." I told her in forewarning.

"Wow thanks." She replied sarcastically rolling her eyes. I smiled to myself. I would admit it out loud but I had an obvious crush on Bridget. But something restrained me from becoming anything than more than friends. It was probably Millie, despite my annoyance I can't get her out of my system. She just won't go away.

But sometimes I wonder If I would even want her to go away. Probably not.

"Sorry." I apologized laughing a little to myself. She smiled a little to before walking over to me and slapping my arm.

"Why am I even friends with you, Finn Wolfhard?" She laughs looking down at me.

"Because I am hot." And she laughed at that bending down and holding her stomach.

"Funny, Wolfhard." She messed up my hair again and poked my cheek. She only sees me as a friend.

"Will you stop messing with my hair?" I asked in a joking tone. She smirked at me and shook her head.

"Never!" She yelled her eyes wide and blazed. She reached down again to mess up my hair but I grabbed her wrists standing up.