+ 18 +

Date Night

Millie's POV:

It was official. Millie Bobby Brown the new girl was going on a date with Finn Wolfhard the player.

It stunned Millie, she would never go for a player. But here she was, Finn was her exception. And truth be told Millie didn't believe Finn was actually a player. He seemed like a nice guy with a troubled past.

And there was a different side to him. She enjoyed that side of him. Hopefully she would see him like that tonight.

And so Millie dressed herself in the following outfit,

Simple but not too simple.

Now that Millie was dressed and had her make up in place she was ready.

Honestly Millie didn't know what to expect. How would Finn pick her up? What attire would he be in? Should she pay the bill? Only time could tell.

Finn on the other hand was out of control. He was getting ready at Caleb McLaughlin, his best friend's house.

He was pacing around nervous of what would come out of the date. Honestly he didn't want to screw it up.

He had saved up some money from his job. He worked almost everyday for as long as he could. At the moment Finn had no social life with and exception of Caleb taking him to and from school,

Finn didn't want to be a player. He wanted to be Millie Bobby Brown's boyfriend. This thought surprised himself in all honesty.

Caleb was able to talk him through most of his anxiety. He even let Finn borrow something to wear.

It was simple

It was simple. Hopefully not too simple.

Later