+ 16 +

Road Trip

(btw there is a small time skip)

"I am beyond excited!" Sadie squealed at the wheel of her car. Sadie was finally ungrounded and the group was going on a road trip to the fair.

"Yeah, now we just have to get through the school day." Grace sighed. Grace still rode in the car with us. But that is the only thing connecting us with her. Except she would be going on the road trip.

We got out of the car after pulling up to the school. The boys were walking in, minus Finn. I could guess he was making out with a girl.

He didn't act like himself at school. He acted like a player. I hated it. I had even seen him with his hand wrapped around a girls waist 7 times this week. There are only 5 days in the school week.

Sadie walked with Caleb, Maddie walked with Gaten, Noah walked with Jack, and Grace had left somewhere. I looked to my left to see Finn running up to me.

"Hey Millie!" He smiled at me. I looked up to him, squinting from the sunlight.

"Hey Finn." I sighed continuing to walk into the school.

"So, are we like renting a van for the road trip or what?" He asked.

"Gaten's mom has a van." I said as I stepped into the school.

"Oh Millie..." I heard some different guy trail off. I looked over and saw Jacob smirking. "Finn's your last option, that's low even for a pretty girl like you." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Hey back the hell off, Sartorius." Finn said getting defensive fast.

"Please if I wanted to go low I'd be with you." I scoffed shaking my head. He smirked more, knowing he was getting to me.

He walked up to me grabbing my hand. "You want that, Millie." He whispered in an unsuccessful seductive tone. His hand made me uncomfortable.

"Let go of me." I exclaimed. He smirked wider, if that was even possible. I was about to continued but suddenly Jacob was slammed against the locker. I looked in shock as Finn pinned Jacob against the locker.

"I said back off!" Finn growled before letting go of Jacob and walking up to me. "Come on." He motioned to the hallway. But I wasn't finished. I pushed past Finn and walked up to Jacob boldly. I slapped him across the cheek as hard as I could.

"Don't you ever touch me again!" I walked back over pushing past Finn yet again. He trailed behind me mumbling something under his breath.

—-

"Road trip bitches!" Sadie shouted as she flung her arms out the window. We all laughed and mimicked her actions, all except Caleb who was driving. Gaten wasn't that good of a driver.

"I am going to do all the booths and stuff." I exclaimed getting overly excited.

"Same." Finn said from the back seat. I sighed breathing in the fresh but not so fresh outside air. "Oh eww!" We heard Finn scream. Everyone aside from Caleb looked back. Gaten and Maddie had locked lips in a passionate kiss.