FOUR

Cathy's POV

I didn't have a good sleep last night. I tossed and turned on my bed, drank some water and even practiced punches but nothing helped to get the message off my mind.

This morning, I felt so groggy. I had cereals, had a short run and exercise. I took shower that lasted almost an hour because I was over thinking.

Normally, I shouldn't be thinking about those kind of things. I was supposed to be roaming around town, sometimes being a carefree Cathy. But this kind of message is serious business for me. I just couldn't get it off my mind. If I tell myself to distract myself, I would think more about it. 

Cathy, couldn't you just block the person so you wouldn't receive anymore messages?

Yes, that is a really brilliant idea. Guess what, I tried.

What do you mean? 

I tried to block him a couple of times but he still found a way to have connection with me. I blocked him 4 times already.

Changing your phone number?

Actually, this is the second time I changed it. My family and friends might get suspicious when I changed for the third time.

It might be weird but I believe that once is an incident, two is coincidence, and three is trouble.

~~~

My phone started vibrating beside me; I just looked at it, scared to pick it up for a reason. It stopped for a minute yet it vibrated again. I paused the Harry Potter movie I was watching and picked my phone up.

"H-hello?" I speak with a shaky voice.

"Cathy. Oh my god. You scared me for a while there, you usually pick up your phone once it ringed. You ok?"

I felt kinda relieved when I heard Daniel's voice.

"Uhm, yeah. I was watching a movie so I didn't heard it." I replied.

"Chapman got some news for you. Gonna hand him the phone now." I nodded even though I know they don't see it.

"Hello Cath." Chapman greets.

"Hey Chapman, what is it?" 

"You might want to write this down." I quickly got a paper and pencil.

"Mason Street, near Wendy's, tomorrow at 2." He said and I scribbled it down. It looked like a 4 year old wrote it though I can still read it.

"Thanks, see you tomorrow then." We hung up and I threw my phone beside me. I resumed on watching and everything went calm for a while. I became more relaxed. My mind was now more focused on tomorrow.

I finished 4 more movies then ate dinner. I had chicken with vegetables. I finished HP and the Order of the Phoenix movie before going to bed.

Around 11 in the night, I just had a short shower and now putting on my sleeping shirt and shorts. I was about to put the covers over me when my phone received a message. I looked at the time, 11:54 pm. Who would even message me this time of the night?

I saw that it was from Squad K's group chat. Jim left a message.

Jim: See you guys tmorrow! Cant wait!

Lexie: I'm so freaking excited, idk if I will even get some sleep.

Allison: Hahahahaaha even though you wake up at noon, you still got two hours.

Lexie: Then I'll stay up til someone's awake.

Cathy: LOL, I bet you can't Lexie.

Daniel: Just go get sleep every1. It's 12 already. -___-

L: :P haha

J: You're still awake Dan?! I saw you dozing off on the couch earlier.

D: Jim, you woke me up because of your text. -__-

I laugh at my friends and continued to chat with them until my eyes became heavy. I texted them goodnight and see them tomorrow.

There was another ding when I was about to turn my phone off.

From unknown: Goodnight.