SIX

Cathy's POV

WAKE UUUUUUP! CAAAAAATHYY!

My eyes opened up and I snoozed my alarm. My head hurt a little as I did a sudden movement.

"What time is it?" I asked, yawning. "9:40" I rubbed my face with my right hand and went to the bathroom. After that, I had breakfast which was still cereals since I'm not in the mood to cook.

At lunch, I decided to eat it on the couch while watching a movie which I soon had a nap.

~~~

*ringtone*

I woke up and picked my phone on the floor. "Hello?"

"Cath! Where are you young lady?!" Holy shit. It's Chapman. "I-I'm on my way now."

It was a quarter before two. I quickly went to the bathroom, did my business and hurriedly change my clothes. Being so focus on not being late, I stumped my toe on the leg of the bed.

Three words: Worst pain ever.

"Aaah! Holy fuck. Goddamn it. Whoo!" The pain lasted for a whole minute. Then, I grabbed my luggage, bag, keys, phone and charger, and of course, the plane ticket. I locked my apartment and ran.

After a few minutes, I arrived at the hideout, panting and sweating so much.

"CJ, you're late. Now go sit on the chair." Daniel commanded. He can really be a father sometimes. I sat on my chair then Chapman came in. He noticed my presence.

"You're 15 minutes late, Cath." He said. "*sigh*I'm sorry."

"Ok, does everybody have their tickets with them?" We showed it to him and nodded. "Leave your things on the respective rooms. Girls on the left, boys on the right. When you're done, you can come back here." 

Me, Lexie and Allison went to the room. "Why are you late?" Allison asks.

"I was napping then I didn't realized that it was time to go." I replied.

We went back to Chapman and we left to buy some supplies to a secret place a couple kilometers away from the hideout. We got guns and bullets, disguises, magic stuff for Jim, etc. to be delivered to our hideout on LA.

"Hey dad, I'm kinda hungry." Jim says as we drove back to the hideout. "Same." Me and Lexie said at the same time. We looked at each other then laughed.

Daniel took a left turn and then we're headed to McDonald's. Daniel headed to the Take Out drive and we ordered.

"3 cheeseburgers, 1 sweet bbq bacon beef, 1 quarter pounder, a classic chicken sandwich, 2 chicken nuggets, 6 medium fries, a side salad, 1 chocolate shake, 2 medium cokes, and 4 ice teas."

Chapman paid for the food. When they gave us the 3 large paper bags, we instantly grabbed our food and drinks.

We headed back to hideout and finished our delicious lunch. It became quiet for a while; everyone was full and satisfied.

Jim rushed out of the room then came back, fixing his belt. "What time is it?" He asked.

"3." Allison answered.

"Holy crap! I gotta go get Rufus and Penguin!" He grabbed his jacket and the car keys from Daniel.

Rufus is Squad K's dog. Adopted him when Jim was promoted on his veterinarian job. Rufus is a Basenji. He has a chestnut color but his feet are colored white. Jim started calling him Rufus one day so we called him that too.

Penguin has a funny story. Penguin is actually our hamster. That was his name because his fur on his back is black, on his stomach his white then on his nose part, it was orange. Jim also came up with that idea.

~~~

Jim and the pets came back an hour later. Penguin was kept in his cage since he might get lost if he wasn't. We played with them until we ate dinner.

The Squad had a short meeting about the plan for tomorrow. We all sat again around the table while Chapman explains it and occasionally one of us suggests an idea.

"Any questions?" Chapman asked.

I raised my hand asked, "Yeah, I just gotta ask if my old guitar is still at the LA hideout? The one hanging in my room?"

Chapman nodded as an answer and told me that no one touched it or anything.

"You going to play Photograph again Cathy?" Daniel smirks.

"Haha, no. I hate playing that song now."

"What?" Lexie jumps in. "I thought you said Photograph will be-"

"Could we just return to the plan for tomorrow?!" I pound my fist on the table and everyone went silent. This is really making my blood boil.

The meeting ends after a while and Chapman announces we will be leaving 4 in the morning. We went to our rooms, all girl in one room and same to the boys.

...

"Omg, you are such a bad cousin." Lexie playfully hits Allison's arm.

"I can't believe you still pranked your little cousin, Al." I said to her, laughing.

"Girl, if you saw his face, he was about to have a heart attack." We burst out of laughing when someone knocked on the door.

"Girls, lights out. We're leaving early tomorrow." Daniel said from outside the room. We lay in our beds. Me and Allison slept on the bunk bed while Lexie is alone on the other bunk bed. 

"Goodnight guys." Lexie said.

I was about to sleep when the screen of my phone flashed. 

From unknown: Have a good sleep, princess.