FIFTEEN

Shawn's POV

I woke up with the feeling of my left hand handcuffed to the bed. I was sleeping in a comfy bed and I can feel the pillow was so fluffy.

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I saw after my vision gets clearer was a man wearing a giant Lego head with smiley face. Creepy right?

"Hello Mr. Shawn Mendes." He said. I gulped.

"Don't worry. We shall not hurt you unless you tried to escape." He walked closer to me as he spoke.

"Wh-who are you? Where am I?" I managed to ask from fear.

"We," he looks up "are the Squadron Kidnappers. You do know who we are, right?" I nodded.

I can't believe this. I got kidnapped by one of the most famous kidnapping groups in the US and Canada. I mean that's kinda cool but I still worry about my family and the team. And I also wanna know how did this happen.

The Lego-headed man goes away to switch the lights on. I adjusted my eyes at the brightness for minute and looked back at him.

"Squad K, please come down here to meet our guest." He says.

The door opened and five people came inside the room. They were all wearing half-face masks and black long sleeves.

"Let me introduce you to my crew. I am Cola by the way." He steps aside so others can introduce their selves.

"I'm RB." A muscular guy said.

"D. Pepper." A girl who's voice is made a little bit deeper.

"Name's Slice." A guy who was wearing a mafia hat with a playing card on it.

"I am Pepsi." A girl with glasses.

The last of them cleared her throat before speaking. "... I-I'm M. Dew." She stuttered.

All of the girls' voices were made deeper and their code names are soft drinks. Awesome!

No, no. Shawn, focus. You're kidnapped remember?

"You now know are names. Slice here, will be your guard for today." Cola told me. "Also your lunch is on the table."

All of them left except for Slice. He sat in front of me on the table. 

"Uhm. How do I eat? My hands are tied." I asked him.

"I don't know. Find out yourself." He rudely said. I rolled my eyes at him.

I sighed and shrugged. My hands were behind me so I stood up, put my feet behind the rope which was painful and now my hands are in front of me. I picked up the spoon and the fork.

Oh man this is so difficult. I can't even put food on the spoon. After 3 minutes of trying to get food, Slice was chuckling at me.

"What?" I asked and he laughs more. 

"Man, I was just testing what you'll do *laughs*. Here let me help you." He goes behind me and does something with the ropes.

"This my hurt a little, Mendes." He slightly pushes my arms and magically, the rope grew longer. 

"Thanks." Then I proceeded to eating again.

After eating lunch which was roasted chicken and mashed potato, Slice toured me around my "room". 

The walls were colored dark brown and the floor's hardwood. No windows, that's sad. The door can be opened by using a key card that all of the Squad K members have. The bathroom was at the corner. A small dining table was on the right side of the room. My bed is the first thing you'll see when you come inside. A bookshelf stands just beside the door and in front of it is a sofa.

Cathy's POV

Me and Allison can't stop laughing when Shawn tried to pick up his food. His big tied hands were making it harder.

"*sigh* I'm tearing up, to be honest." Allison says, laughing more.

I looked at Shawn on the monitor. He changed... a lot. His hair grew longer, muscles grew bigger and has 3 new tattoos. I wonder what happened to him after our break up.

"Hey Cathy? Cathy?" Allison snapped me out of my thoughts. "You were staring at him for a bit now plus you're blushing."

"Omg, Cathy's blushing?" Lexie walks up to me. "You are blushing!" She smiles and claps like a kid. "You like him, don't you?"

"No I don't! You're the one who's liking on him Lexie! As for me, I hate everything about him. I'm telling you." I said.

"Defensive much?" Lexie raises an eyebrow. I wanted to argue more but my phone received a message.

From unknown: Cathy?

What the heck?