SEVEN

Cathy's POV

"GIRLS! WAKE UP! IT'S 3 AM!"

I almost fell out of bed when Daniel shouted and pounded on the door. I groan as I leave my bed this early. Oh well, I gotta get used to it. I went to the bathroom and changed. I saw the others having breakfast. 

"Do I still have time to make coffee?" I asked, yawning. 

"No but here, catch." Jim threw something to me and I caught it. "An energy bar, eh? Ok..." I ripped it open and ate it. 

After breakfast, we gathered all our stuff and put it in the back of the car. Rufus and Penguin were also with us. It was still dark outside when we drove to the airport.

"Follow me Willy's! This way to Los Angeles!" We lazily followed Chapman through the airport. That was all part of the plan except for the surname Chapman just yelled.

Rufus and Penguin were brought to another lane which was for animals. We're gonna see them again when we landed.

"Having a family trip, eh?" The woman behind the monitor asks. 

"Oh yeah. My sons and their cousins." Chapman replied. We acted like teenagers to make it seem normal. 

"Have a great flight and family trip, Mr. Willy." The woman handed our passports back to Chapman and we went to our plane.

Lexie sat between me and Allison, I got the window seat though and Allison got the aisle one. The guys sat 2 rows in front of us.

The plane starts to fly and I buckled up. In a matter of hours we will be landing on LA. I plugged my earphones on my phone and started listening to music.

I saw you on a Sunday in a cafe-

Oh god no! I quickly pressed next and calmed down. That song brings a lot of my most awful memories. Why did that even played? I barely listen to his fucking music.

*sigh* I slouched on my chair and looked outside the window. It was 7 in the morning so the clouds have different shades of orange that made the view beautiful. I remember those times I wake up early as a child just to see the sunrise.

I spend my time on the plane looking outside, daydreaming and sometimes skipping songs on my playlist.

~~~

"This is your pilot speaking. We are about to reach Los Angeles in a couple of minutes so may I please request everyone to turn off all your electronic devices and put your seat belts on. Thank you."

I turned off my phone and place it back in the pocket of my hoodie. I put on my seat belt and waited for impact.

Los Angeles 

There was a man who was holding a board saying "Willy's Family". We approached him. He gave Daniel the keys of the two cars we are using. Me and Daniel were the drivers. I followed behind him through the route to the hideout.

Rufus and Penguin were at the back of their pick up if you're wondering. The car went off road in the forest and we reached a fine looking house but it looks more like a mansion to be honest.

A mansion in the middle of the forest, can it be a perfect hideout? I hope so. Also it seems cliche and pretty obvious. Good thing it was surrounded by thick trees and Allison removed the house on Google maps and earth.

Chapman opened the big brown doors and we went inside. It was really clean like the last use was just yesterday.

"You already know the different rooms so I guess you can all roam around."

"I'll check out the tech room." Allison runs to one of the corridors, leaving her luggage.

"I wanna see the kitchen again." Lexie says then leaves.

"I'll go to my room." I walked to the stairs and entered my safe place. I turned the lights on and saw that my room was still the same for the past year. I placed my luggage beside the bed then sat on the bed.

I opened my phone and saw that there was a message from the creepy human.

From unknown: So uhm how are you?