1: Iwaizumi Hajime

~Iwaizumi~

It is already the day of which we, the representatives, will go to the planet of Setters to kill a Set in the name of Oikawa Tooru.

The Sets or the people of Setters said that Oikawa has what they call 'Toss' or powers. I am quite intrigue. You see, here on Earth we don't have those kinds. All we do is train to have body strength, speed and etcetera for battles like this one.

On my way to the meeting place, which is just outside our solar system, I was met by Hinata Shoyou, the Prince of the Planet Sun together with his right hand Azumane Asahi, child of a Sun and Ace.

"Waahhh Iwaizumi-san! I'm glad I've finally meet you. I feel like gwahhh then woooosh when I saw you, right Asahi-san?" The ever energetic little ball of sunshine exclaimed.

"Y-yes." The giant one whispered or something.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" I sigh and watch as a medium size space ship come to view. Base from how loud the person inside was, I assume it was Bokuto Koutaro, Crowned Prince of Planet Ace.

"Oya? Oya? Oya? Oya?" Said the other one, which was probably Kuroo Tetsurou, the son of one of the generals of Planet Captains.

Then all of a sudden, he, Bokuto-san and the Chibi Prince starts making their ships jump up and down while shouting 'weeeehhhh' and 'gwaaahh'. And it does not end with that because there came the Prince of Planet Libero, Nishinoya Yuu.

"Uyy! Don't leave me behind!" He shouted and they started their little ritual again. I really wonder why I have to work with these idiots.

"What are they doing?" I almost jump from my seat when I heard someone talked. It was just Ushijima Wakatoshi, the youngest general in Planet Shiratorizawa.

"I don't know. Hey! I was wondering, do we really have to kill that Oikawa?"

"If he had the talent I am looking for , then he should come to Shiratorizawa. He will make our Planet prosper."

"Right. . ."

"No we should kill him before he makes our planets his" Shimizu Kiyoko, Queen of Planet Managers, together with her fiancee Yachi Hitoka.

"Shimizu, I think we should judge this Oikawa equally so we should hear him first, right?" Also one of the youngest generals in Planet Captains, Sawamura Daichi

"Who are we waiting for, now?" Kuroo asked. Oh their ritual ends.

"We are waiting for the representatives from Planets Datekou and seven others." Said someone. I am too lazy to care who said it.

"Aren't we going now? Let's just send them a message that we can't wait any longer unless they want that Oikawa guy to terrorize our Planets" I said obviously annoyed by how those idiots made us wait here. I definitely have less patience than others have so I tend to run out easily.

Some of them turn to look at me. I saw Kuroo grinned rather interested in my nasty behaviour. The great Sawamura Daichi insisted that we have to wait a little bit more and so we wait. There are few others came including the Planets Blockers which is Tsukishima Kei, the second Prince.

After a couple of minutes, even that second Prince which only waited for 13 minutes and 18 seconds had his patience run out, we decided to leave.

Not an hour later, we already sighted the Planet Setters. A very beautiful planet I say. A lot like Earth but with ring and not like Earth with green, blue and white. This one is colored blue, white, green and yellow. The ring is coloured blue with sprinkles of yellow. Around it are some rocks but it isn't asteroid or any heavenly bodies. Then the two moons: Priccola, yellowish one and Burdolla, the bluish one.

So stunning.

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧