4: Oikawa Tooru

~Sugawara~

After I said that, I immediately regret it. We are here to sneak. But I can't help it. He's just so. . . Handsome. O Gosh I didn't said that.

"I-I . . . I am uh Daichi. Sawamura Daichi. That's uhh Iwaizumi Hajime, that two over there are Bokuto Koutaro and Kuroo Tetsurou." Goodness even his stutter are cute.

"Uh um so what are you--"

"Oh this lake is my haven. I um I was just having a stroll" yeah stroll involving us sneaking in you guys.

"Oh really? I thought no one owns--" said that Iwami-something.

"No, no. I didn't own this lake. I just like it here. The water in this lake contains a Toss that makes people relax"

"Toss. . ." Daichi whispered

"Uh Toss is po--"

"Don't worry we know" then he smiled.

I just died.

                     ~Oikawa~

Luckily, it is the same time where they would separate. I was looking for someone to follow. Ke-chan, Refreshing-chan and Ken-chan already found someone to follow. I look around and I saw a chibi with orange hair. He was oozing with excitement and energy and so I decided to follow this ball of sunshine.

He was walking a valley of golden lilies. These flowers were a beauty but it is prone to Memes. They are carnivorous creatures. He was already almost in the end of the valley when he stopped. I watched him walked closer to a particular lily. But then I saw the flower move. OMG! it is a Meme. A big one at that.

I don't plan to do something but I am a product of light.

I immediately put on my hood and mouth mask, ready to attack. I gestured my right hand in the direction of the meme when I heard a shout. Then next thing I knew I was already tackled on the ground. Since this is almost the end of the valley and the end of the valley is a way down, now you know we are rolling in the deep.

I tried to push him but he's too heavy. After we rolled, we end up inside a cabin. The cabin was erected just below that downhill. Both of us together with that Chibi-chan (Hinata Shoyou) stand up.

"Who are you? What are you going to do with Hinata?" Oh so Chibi-chan is Hinata but I like the Chibi-chan.

"I am Hinata Shoyou. Don't call Chibi-chan. I can jump high enough to get there."

"I don't care. I can still kill you with just the snap of my finger."

I sighed mentally. So much for sneaking.

"Don't threat the prince of Sun!" Then Chibi-chan jump high, he was like flying.

He is fast but not fast enough. I caught him and I immediately pointed a knife in his neck. The black haired human take a step to come closer but I spoke.

"Take a step closer, I'll kill this ball of sunshine." I threaten. He stopped in his tracks and glare at me. I smirk at his misery.

"You're human. Humans don't have any abilities. They do have a strong brain but not strong enough." I said to him.

It is true. Humans are pathetic creatures. I heard Earth was a beautiful planet. Most beautiful of all. But as time goes by humans destroys all. They destroy the beauty of their own planet.

"I am Oikawa Tooru. The most beautiful and powerful being alive." I saw his eyes widen by the fact that I am Oikawa Tooru the Set they are looking for.

He smirk before launching at me. I was caught off guard when he threw something in my direction. I was too focused on that strange thing that I forgot about him. Chibi-chan freed himself and that handso--so stupid guy. Yes stupid guy. Tackled me. I may be the most powerful but I can't control my Toss. So I end up just using my natural strength which is, obviously, very useless at the moment.

"Gotcha" he smirk.

Gosh, that was hot.

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧