7: Iwaizumi Hajime

~Bokuto~

After I got the call from Iwaizumi-kun I immediately packed some weapons for the kill of OIKAWA. I am actually quite excited to execute that Set.

But I feel like something is wrong here. From the day we arrive well we arrive just last night but oh well I still felt it till now. I know even Asahi-san felt it considering that he is still half Acean, people of planet Ace.

I packed some axe and some sword. I am more on close up fight than long ranges.

When I finished packing, I walked outside my tent but was met by the freshly bath Daichi-san.

"Where are you going? You look like you're on a war or something." He said wondering.

"It turns out Iwaizumi-san found Oikawa but the problem was he lost his guns while trying to catch that Set. I am going to him now. You better catch up" after I said that I started to walked to the direction of what Iwaizumi said to me.

                     ~Iwaizumi~

After minutes of waiting, I saw Bokuto-san from a distance. I immediately waved at him so he can see where we are. He walked at my direction so I shouted for Hinata to come outside already. He was easily attached to that Oikawa.

Moments later, Bokuto-san arrived and eventually so as Hinata.

"So are you ready? I can't wait to bust that pretty little head of Oikawa" Bokuto said. I was about to answer him when smokes suddenly appear on our surroundings.

"Yeah, me too. I can't wait to bust that pretty little owl head of yours." Said a very cold voice coming from behind Bokuto.

There stood a young man with black hair and bored look. Beside him is a young man shorter than him with a pudding-like head and playing on a gadget in his hands. But what shocked us is the person on the left side of that black haired set.

Suga

Bokuto starts to grab one of his weapons.

"Freeze. If you don't we'll literally freeze you. Now put that bag down." Suga said. The two beside him look at him then back at us.

Bokuto let go of his precious weapons and grunted annoyingly. I look back at Hinata to know if he was still alive since he easily panicked. To my surprise, he looked calm and collected. It's like he does not mind any of these Sets. I look back and saw Suga nod at his comrades. Then he ran inside where Oikawa was.

Bokuto slowly reach for his back but was seen by Mr. Bored-look.

"Step back. NOW" He said firmly but still soft. Bokuto frown but step back anyway. It was silent for about a minute until the pudding head whisper-yelled something.

"This is already my 130th time losing. Argh this monster." He said still focused on the game.

"Kozume-san, you've been playing that since yesterday, aren't your eyes tired yet?"

"Akaashi-san, I almost beat it. Give me a day or so." Said that Kozume.

Before I know it, Hinata was already on his side with an amaze look. Even that Akaashi guy was late to react. Man he was fast.

"Woahh!! What is this game. The monster looks strong." Kozume throws him a blink before returning his attention to what he's doing.

"It is called monster 23X1 Sub-Combo. I almost beat it but lost anyway." He said casually.

"Woahh. Awesome. Its like the avatar was gwaahhh and swooosh and then bwahhsss" Hinata said making Akaashi raised eyebrow. Kozume nods before saying.

"I agree." What the.

"We're here now. Let's go." Suga said from behind us. He was carrying Oikawa who looks paled and wreck. Was it my fault?

"Too bad. You're 5 minutes late. Now don't move or I'll slash their heads out." Kuroo said while holding his sword.

Every set freeze at that moment.

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧